Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

God Bless The Few Genuine Christians Which Still Exist

16 posts in this topic

Agree. And we need to get busy and make more. (I should explain for the hyper-literal that "make more" doesn't mean we do the saving, but that we spread the gospel so God can do the saving.) Time is very short, and I would love to see many of the fine people here turn to Jesus ASAP.

Agree. And we need to get busy and make more. (I should explain for the hyper-literal that "make more" doesn't mean we do the saving, but that we spread the gospel so God can do the saving.) Time is very short, and I would love to see many of the fine people here turn to Jesus ASAP.

God wanted for all to come to the saving grace of His Son Jesus Christ. After we decided in the garden not to trust or have faith in our Creator he made a way for us to be redeemed from our rebellion. What amazes me is that after our eyes were opened to the knowledge of good and evil. Even after we see the effects of evil on our lives and environment. Our propensity to perpetuate evil is at an all time high. I say 'us, our, we' because some of us who claim to be Christian are not followers of Jesus Christ. You can tell by the fruits of the spirit. The vileness of language which is an integral part of God in that He used spoken words to accomplish His Work. Also the false teachers that lull people into a false sense of security and focus them on prosperity and feel good rather than teaching Fear and Admonition of The Lord. 

God wanted for all to come to the saving grace of His Son Jesus Christ. After we decided in the garden not to trust or have faith in our Creator he made a way for us to be redeemed from our rebellion. What amazes me is that after our eyes were opened to the knowledge of good and evil. Even after we see the effects of evil on our lives and environment. Our propensity to perpetuate evil is at an all time high. I say 'us, our, we' because some of us who claim to be Christian are not followers of Jesus Christ. You can tell by the fruits of the spirit. The vileness of language which is an integral part of God in that He used spoken words to accomplish His Work. Also the false teachers that lull people into a false sense of security and focus them on prosperity and feel good rather than teaching Fear and Admonition of The Lord. 

Agree. Christians today can't disagree on "disputable matters" without vulgarity and vitriol. Even topics like Bible versions, security of salvation, timing of the Rapture, original sin, and hell are filled with nothing but rancor, and this is happening in public. The apostle Paul would have something to say about this terrible witness of ours with all our bickering and publicly attacking each other. And even when you try to talk to them privately, they call you a coward and dare you to jump into the public cage match with them. Something is terribly wrong with the spirits of those who behave this way, as if God ordained them to be His battering rams against others professing Christ and exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit. Jesus had much more to say about behavior than he did about having perfect theology. 

Agree. Christians today can't disagree on "disputable matters" without vulgarity and vitriol. Even topics like Bible versions, security of salvation, timing of the Rapture, original sin, and hell are filled with nothing but rancor, and this is happening in public. The apostle Paul would have something to say about this terrible witness of ours with all our bickering and publicly attacking each other. And even when you try to talk to them privately, they call you a coward and dare you to jump into the public cage match with them. Something is terribly wrong with the spirits of those who behave this way, as if God ordained them to be His battering rams against others professing Christ and exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit. Jesus had much more to say about behavior than he did about having perfect theology. 

one beautiful day I will not be exposed to evil, I will have made my decision and have chosen to be separated from all evil. We all get to choose. Be in the presence of God or separated from Him. We are in a form of separation from Him now. How is that working out for us? Choose wisely folks. 

I have never been a religious person . But Jesus is a personal friend of mine . I just wanted you guys to know this .

As I see it religion on the most part is a political ideology where spirituality is a personal experience .

I love this song

I have never been a religious person . But Jesus is a personal friend of mine . I just wanted you guys to know this .

As I see it religion on the most part is a political ideology where spirituality is a personal experience .

I love this song

:vFpL81r:

I grew up in church, but the more I studied the Bible myself instead of waiting to be spoon-fed on Sundays, the less I recognized "church" as what Jesus set up. It's supposed to be about being reconciled with God and then living like he matters, not "going to church" and acting more like a club or business. So I totally agree with you. 

I grew up in church, but the more I studied the Bible myself instead of waiting to be spoon-fed on Sundays, the less I recognized "church" as what Jesus set up. It's supposed to be about being reconciled with God and then living like he matters, not "going to church" and acting more like a club or business. So I totally agree with you. 

:P16MI8q:

Yes satan has his finger in every little pool, including the Church. Two of satans greatest tools, money and power by which he deceived the whole world. There are still Churches with anointed teachers that believe and teach the reverent Word of God. This being said it takes a humble and contrite spirit to teach and be taught.

“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/heb.10.25.kjv

I think it was Jesus that influenced me years ago into questioning everything . In todays world of politics and religion Jesus would be seen as a terrorist .

I to grew up in a church and do still go now and then . I kinda like the none denominational churches and then yet they are under regulation of government in order to keep their tax status .

I kinda like the none denominational churches... - CSB

Only way to go!

SOLOMON

:wink:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.