Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magic Is Neutral

17 posts in this topic

I speak now to unenlightened ones.

Magic has gotten a bum rap for centuries.

Black magic witches cast evil nasty spells.

White magic witches always do good deeds.

HELLO!

Magic is neutral.

Sort of like a gun.

It is neither good nor evil.

Think of magic as being an eternal flowing stream.

Visualize.

When an evil person dips into the stream is the stream evil?

When a good persons draws from the stream is the stream good.

Of course not.

Magic is what is made of it.

God requires no magic.

God allows the power that Lucifer possesses.

Remember magic as All Hallows Eve approaches.

SOLOMON

I speak now to unenlightened ones.

Magic has gotten a bum rap for centuries.

Black magic witches cast evil nasty spells.

White magic witches always do good deeds.

HELLO!

Magic is neutral.

Sort of like a gun.

It is neither good nor evil.

Think of magic as being an eternal flowing stream.

Visualize.

When an evil person dips into the stream is the stream evil?

When a good persons draws from the stream is the stream good.

Of course not.

Magic is what is made of it.

God requires no magic.

God allows the power that Lucifer possesses.

Remember magic as All Hallows Eve approaches.

SOLOMON

Oh Solomon ye are not as wise as your name might suggest. 

“When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:9-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/deu.18.9-12.kjv

1 person likes this

Oh Solomon ye are not as wise as your name might suggest. 

“When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:9-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/deu.18.9-12.kjv

:1XqXnoz:

Yes!
There is no difference between "white" and "black" magic. 
It's just magic and it's all centered in selfishness. 
I think it's important to recognize that.
That doesn't make it wrong though.

Yes!
There is no difference between "white" and "black" magic. 
It's just magic and it's all centered in selfishness. 
I think it's important to recognize that.
That doesn't make it wrong though.

I just can't believe selfishness is right.  But then again we have just about tore ourselves down to nothing on this planet and can't figure out how we got ourselves in the mess we are in. 

When the earth starts shaking like a dog crapping a peachseed I bet there will be a change of heart. 

I just can't believe selfishness is right.  But then again we have just about tore ourselves down to nothing on this planet and can't figure out how we got ourselves in the mess we are in. 

When the earth starts shaking like a dog crapping a peachseed I bet there will be a change of heart. 

What I mean is even when we do charitable things for others there's still a level of selfishness involved.
A spell or working for the protection of another, for example, is done because one cares for that person.

They somewhat make your own life more enjoyable so you don't want harm to come to them.
Also, helping others just feels good and that's another reason for charity. 

As the subconscious mind does not know the difference between right and wrong,
good and evil because it only records them, this is not the same. There is no difference
between black and white/good and evil magic.

Magic is magic, and it can be used for trickery, and in a most ominous way!

As the subconscious mind does not know the difference between right and wrong,
good and evil because it only records them, this is not the same. There is no difference
between black and white/good and evil magic.

Magic is magic, and it can be used for trickery, and in a most ominous way!

I was tough we all know the difference between right and wrong, its just many choose not to listen to it. I have been around some (totally bad super manipulative huge drug dealers) and the drug dealer was explaining to me that even he had a problem with his conscious. He said he knows what hes supposed to do and what hes not supposed to do, however he chooses not to listen and d rounds it out. He said at first it might be a little hard, but if you stay with it, you can neutralize it and then you are in control and have no conscious. This is a person who drugged women with crack, handlebars, weed, alcohol (or a mix of all 4), then had sex with them, then often called up his buddies and charged admission (pimping her while she was ko'd). Often times there were more than 30 people one after the other having sex with the ko'd person. He even knew about the time they would be knocked out so he could profit off them. He also sold crack and weed on a daily basis. I had a room mate once that let these people into my apartment and eventually I had 6 very violent people like this and all of them stayed strapped with guns and smokes whet on my couch and weed sometimes and cocaine sometimes and sold crack. 

Another crack guy, he said he knows whats right and wrong and no one tought him, he said though its just too hard so he chooses to break into cars and rob people. This guy was on the news for it as he served 1 year because security cameras caught him, however he wanted me to go drop him off in the rich peoples neighborhood so he could do the same. I got these parasites away from me (it was hard as they would show up at my work and house when I was gone/etc, but I did it). I didn't even know these people but my room mate brought these people around. 

I could list many more examples and even the bible says similar things (you fail to listen to the above etc as everyone has the same chance, but people ignore it or d round it out/etc). I even came across this in the bible and said wow, I though that was the case when I read it.

I was tough we all know the difference between right and wrong, its just many choose not to listen to it. I have been around some (totally bad super manipulative huge drug dealers) and the drug dealer was explaining to me that even he had a problem with his conscious. He said he knows what hes supposed to do and what hes not supposed to do, however he chooses not to listen and d rounds it out. He said at first it might be a little hard, but if you stay with it, you can neutralize it and then you are in control and have no conscious. This is a person who drugged women with crack, handlebars, weed, alcohol (or a mix of all 4), then had sex with them, then often called up his buddies and charged admission (pimping her while she was ko'd). Often times there were more than 30 people one after the other having sex with the ko'd person. He even knew about the time they would be knocked out so he could profit off them. He also sold crack and weed on a daily basis. I had a room mate once that let these people into my apartment and eventually I had 6 very violent people like this and all of them stayed strapped with guns and smokes whet on my couch and weed sometimes and cocaine sometimes and sold crack. 

Another crack guy, he said he knows whats right and wrong and no one tought him, he said though its just too hard so he chooses to break into cars and rob people. This guy was on the news for it as he served 1 year because security cameras caught him, however he wanted me to go drop him off in the rich peoples neighborhood so he could do the same. I got these parasites away from me (it was hard as they would show up at my work and house when I was gone/etc, but I did it). I didn't even know these people but my room mate brought these people around. 

I could list many more examples and even the bible says similar things (you fail to listen to the above etc as everyone has the same chance, but people ignore it or d round it out/etc). I even came across this in the bible and said wow, I though that was the case when I read it.

You do realize that I was referring to the subconscious mind and not the conscious mind, right?
Of course the conscious mind knows the differences between right and wrong. The subconscious
does not. They subconscious mind only records and recalls all events. Even events on a much 
deeper level than we understand them through normal everyday consciousness.

The subconscious mind is void of all emotion. It will never evaluate or analyze anything ever. It is
not there to think the difference of right and wrong. That is what the conscious mind is for as you
yourself have said about your room mates 
acquaintances knowing what they were doing was wrong. 

You do realize that I was referring to the subconscious mind and not the conscious mind, right?
Of course the conscious mind knows the differences between right and wrong. The subconscious
does not. They subconscious mind only records and recalls all events. Even events on a much 
deeper level than we understand them through normal everyday consciousness.

The subconscious mind is void of all emotion. It will never evaluate or analyze anything ever. It is
not there to think the difference of right and wrong. That is what the conscious mind is for as you
yourself have said about your room mates 
acquaintances knowing what they were doing was wrong. 

The subconscious mind stores information that the conscious mind may not immediately process with full understanding, but it stores the information for later retrieval when ”recalled” by the conscious mind, or by an astute psychoanalyst who can draw out information stored in the subconscious, bringing it to the individual's conscious awareness.[2] This can especially be observed with heightened sensitivity of victims of violence and other crimes, where victims "felt something" "instinctually" about a person or situation, but failed to take action to avoid the situation, for whatever reason, be it embarrassment, self-denial or other reasons to ignore instinct, as they disregard internal warning signals.

A precise example of the subconscious mind at work and related phenomena can be found in a book written by psychoanalyst Gavin De Becker, "The Gift of Fear". He describes how a victim "knew something was wrong", but initially discredited her own instinct/subconscious mind, opting instead to respond to the perceived threat in a normal, "socially acceptable" manner, completely ignoring that the subconscious mind tried to tell the conscious mind "that something is wrong." De Becker tapped into the mind of the victim regarding her "prior awareness by the subconscious mind that caused her to act instinctively" allowing her to realize that the perpetrator was going to kill her. The analyst brought her conscious mind to recognizehow her subconscious was working on her conscious mind, by eliciting her original "inner thoughts/voice" through a series of events to which her subconscious mind ultimately drove her conscious mind to behave in such a manner as to protect her from being killed. Gavin was able to elicit her subconscious mind's recognition of a dangerous situation that compelled her conscious mind to act to save her through its basic survival instinct, bringing to the victim's conscious mind that it was the "subtle signal that warned her." The victim describes this as an unrecognized fear that drove her to act, still unaware consciously of precisely why she was afraid. Her conscious mind had heard the words, "I promise I won't hurt you, while her subconscious mind was calculating the situation much faster than the conscious mind could make sense out of WHY the fear was there. The victim stated that "the animal inside her took over." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subconscious

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/31/health/psychology/31subl.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 <-- ??

Only thing I can say about the above ^ is more often than not I can sense things. Like the priming/etc. Now the article seems to say that people can't or something. Maybe you could chime in on this?

The subconscious mind stores information that the conscious mind may not immediately process with full understanding, but it stores the information for later retrieval when ”recalled” by the conscious mind, or by an astute psychoanalyst who can draw out information stored in the subconscious, bringing it to the individual's conscious awareness.[2] This can especially be observed with heightened sensitivity of victims of violence and other crimes, where victims "felt something" "instinctually" about a person or situation, but failed to take action to avoid the situation, for whatever reason, be it embarrassment, self-denial or other reasons to ignore instinct, as they disregard internal warning signals.

A precise example of the subconscious mind at work and related phenomena can be found in a book written by psychoanalyst Gavin De Becker, "The Gift of Fear". He describes how a victim "knew something was wrong", but initially discredited her own instinct/subconscious mind, opting instead to respond to the perceived threat in a normal, "socially acceptable" manner, completely ignoring that the subconscious mind tried to tell the conscious mind "that something is wrong." De Becker tapped into the mind of the victim regarding her "prior awareness by the subconscious mind that caused her to act instinctively" allowing her to realize that the perpetrator was going to kill her. The analyst brought her conscious mind to recognizehow her subconscious was working on her conscious mind, by eliciting her original "inner thoughts/voice" through a series of events to which her subconscious mind ultimately drove her conscious mind to behave in such a manner as to protect her from being killed. Gavin was able to elicit her subconscious mind's recognition of a dangerous situation that compelled her conscious mind to act to save her through its basic survival instinct, bringing to the victim's conscious mind that it was the "subtle signal that warned her." The victim describes this as an unrecognized fear that drove her to act, still unaware consciously of precisely why she was afraid. Her conscious mind had heard the words, "I promise I won't hurt you, while her subconscious mind was calculating the situation much faster than the conscious mind could make sense out of WHY the fear was there. The victim stated that "the animal inside her took over." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subconscious

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/31/health/psychology/31subl.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 <-- ??

Only thing I can say about the above ^ is more often than not I can sense things. Like the priming/etc. Now the article seems to say that people can't or something. Maybe you could chime in on this?

The subconscious mind is only for two things. recollection of stored information, and the control
of bodily functions without the need to think about how to do them. It regulates all bodily functions.
It also stores the strange and bizarre such as dreams that may have a special meaning to be brought
to the surface at a much later date. Spiritual experiences are stored there as well. It has no thoughts
as far as right and wrong, non judgmental, and it always remains unconditional taking no sides!

I did not check your links, but what you're saying in your last line how you can sometimes sense
things comes from something called Super consciousness. It is defined as the following:

Definition of SUPERCONSCIOUS. 1. : transcending human consciousness. 2. : of, relating to,
or possessing the highest consciousness or a margin of consciousness above that within the
ordinary range of attention — compare subconscious.

Super Consciousness has nothing at all to do with a persons intellect or how well educated they are.
Super Consciousness comes from those who far surpass intellect with something called intuitiveness
when you just know something without any doubt whatsoever! many who are spiritual have this ability,
but not those who claim to be religious because being spiritual and religious are two different things.

Super Consciousness can however retrieve those spiritual memories stored in the subconscious mind.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.