Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The Secret Book of the Black Arts (1878)

6 posts in this topic

I am posting this as to maybe someone can use this and use it for good purposes. I am a Christian and I am not sure (I heard is not good to tough these things but maybe someone else can shed some light on the subject if its ok or not). There may be some non Christians on this board or maybe someone can use it for helping the situations we face today.

Containing All That Is Known Upon The Occult Sciences Of Demonology, Spirit Rappings, Witchcraft, Sorcery, Astrology, Palmistry, Mind Reading, Spiritualism, Table Turning, Ghosts And Apparitions, Omens, Lucky And Unlucky Signs And Days, Dreams, Charms, Divination, Second Sight, Mesmerism, Clairvoyance, Psychological Fascination, Etc. Also Giving Full Author Information About The Wonderful Arts Of Transmuting Base To Precious Metals And The Actual Manufacture Of The Precious Gems.

http://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3270880/0961270240/

2 people like this

Excellent reading.

As a Puritan who has studied all religions it is well received by me.

Humans were taught everything they know by God but God did not teach humans everything He knows.

Humans tend to forget that.

Thanks for post brother in arms.

SOLOMON

:P16MI8q:

I am posting this as to maybe someone can use this and use it for good purposes. I am a Christian and I am not sure (I heard is not good to tough these things but maybe someone else can shed some light on the subject if its ok or not). There may be some non Christians on this board or maybe someone can use it for helping the situations we face today.

Containing All That Is Known Upon The Occult Sciences Of Demonology, Spirit Rappings, Witchcraft, Sorcery, Astrology, Palmistry, Mind Reading, Spiritualism, Table Turning, Ghosts And Apparitions, Omens, Lucky And Unlucky Signs And Days, Dreams, Charms, Divination, Second Sight, Mesmerism, Clairvoyance, Psychological Fascination, Etc. Also Giving Full Author Information About The Wonderful Arts Of Transmuting Base To Precious Metals And The Actual Manufacture Of The Precious Gems.

http://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3270880/0961270240/

I will and I thank you. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.