Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nursing Homes May Be Next

3 posts in this topic

The United States government false flag list continues to grow.

There have been schools (Sandy Hoax), motion picture theaters (Aurora), marathons (Boston) with a prime eye on the recent laughable joke of an incident in Oregon.

The Democrats could not bone up enough hate during those fairy tale false flags despite fabricated deaths of children and students.

Watch for a few nursing homes to be on the government hit list.

Turn the heat up when something happens to grandma or grandpa.

Surely then Americans will have a witch hunt to steal all guns from gun owners.

Even if bombs or other such nasties are involved.

This sinking in yet folks.

Amen.

SOLOMON

There was a nursing home her in the past that often had people die in the masses, and it was too big to just happen coincidentally. My grandmother went there and spoke of the abuses there and strange deaths often. Later it was investigated and found to be neglect and starvation as well as other things I don't remember. Anyhow it was shut down by the state. Now its a motel.

There was a nursing home her in the past that often had people die in the masses, and it was too big to just happen coincidentally. My grandmother went there and spoke of the abuses there and strange deaths often. Later it was investigated and found to be neglect and starvation as well as other things I don't remember. Anyhow it was shut down by the state. Now its a motel.

There ya go RB!

:37Vju9V:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.