Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

BOOM: O’Reilly Goes Off Script, Issues BRUTAL Message to Obama After Call for Gun Control

4 posts in this topic

Obama's blatant blunders, even O'Reilly can see it ! :unsure:

BOOM: O’Reilly Goes Off Script, Issues BRUTAL Message to Obama After Call for Gun Control

Terresa Monroe-HamiltonSaturday, October 3, 2015

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/boom-oreilly-goes-off-script-issues-brutal-message-to-obama-after-call-for-gun-control-video/

Bill O’Reilly nails it here. He points out that Obama is selective in pointing out gun crime. That the most gun free cities are the ones with the most crime. Since 2012, there have been 6,000 shootings in Chicago. There have been 1,679 murders using guns as well. Criminals don’t care about the law. If they are going to kill, they will get a gun illegally and kill anyway. This is all political. These are talking points to accomplish a Marxist agenda that disarms regular Americans leaving them at the mercy of bad guys. O’Reilly was very, very clear on constitutional rights. We have a right to protect ourselves. Obama has his armed guards and security… but we should be sitting ducks for thugs and fiends? I don’t even believe in background checks, because I don’t think they work. You will never stop the insane or the devoutly criminal. In the end, this is about control with Obama. He doesn’t give a rip who dies or who is safe – he cares about forcing Americans to comply with him and the Feds. That’s called fascism.

1 person likes this

If BO thought he could get away with an executive order banning guns, omg, done.

O'Reilly is a hoot. I don't like a lot about him, but he is the best commentator in the media. John King at CNN is also very good. O'Reilly's show is fast-paced and he goes for the throat, like a bulldog should.

Was the Oregon shooting another staged event? Was the shooter mind-warped by MKUltra ops? We won't ever know. But I don't buy into the copy-cat killer explanation. These shooting rampages smack of manipulation. They're so regular too. Like every other week, as if the psy ops team has a schedule. Never two in one day. Now that I said it, they'll probably change their timing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.