Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Liberals Trash Christianity Non-Stop, Then Blame The 2nd Amendment When Someone Murders Christians

26 posts in this topic

Liberals Trash Christianity Non-Stop, Then Blame The 2nd Amendment When Someone Murders Christians

John Hawkins | Oct 03, 2015

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2015/275/2015-10-02T215250Z_3_LYNXNPEB9103H_RTROPTP_3_USA-SHOOTING-OREGON.JPG

A gunman singled out Christians, telling them they would see God in “one second,” during a rampage at an Oregon college Thursday that left at least nine innocent people dead and several more wounded, survivors and authorities said.

Liberals are delighted when there’s a mass shooting because as Rahm Emanuel famously said, “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”

Read the whole post here : http://townhall.com/tipsheet/johnhawkins/2015/10/03/liberals-trash-christianity-nonstop-then-blame-the-2nd-amendment-when-someone-murders-christians-n2060566

Understand sentiment.

I do.

But no one was killed in Oregon.

SOLOMON

:1XqXnoz:

Even so, the point is that liberals trash Christianity in spite of Christians being singled out for persecution, and think that taking away our ability to defend ourselves will solve the problem of anti-Christian hate. They trumpet racism, homophobia, and islamophobia, but they will never admit to Christophobia.

Even so, the point is that liberals trash Christianity in spite of Christians being singled out for persecution, and think that taking away our ability to defend ourselves will solve the problem of anti-Christian hate. They trumpet racism, homophobia, and islamophobia, but they will never admit to Christophobia.

:smile:

:smile:

Harris and Klebold were initially reported to be members of a group that called themselves the "Trenchcoat Mafia", although in truth they had no particular connection with the group, and did not appear in a group photo of the Trenchcoat Mafia in the 1998 Columbine yearbook.[16][17] Harris's father stated that his son was "a member of what they call the Trenchcoat Mafia" in a 911 call he made on April 20, 1999 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

In addition to the shootings, the complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99 explosive devices, and bombs rigged in cars. The perpetrators, two senior students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional people, with three others being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committedsuicide.[4][5]

Although their motives remain unclear, the personal journals of the perpetrators document that they wished their actions to rival theOklahoma City bombing, as well as other deadly incidents that occurred in the United States in the 1990s.

reference to other false flag, check, trenchcoats check, 

cia OKC bombing false cia flag check http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/110-okc-–-a-conspiracy-theory/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html <- more reading on the subj of Colombine

Who was asked do you believe in god when the Columbine high school happened?

Either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris, the killers. http://www.answers.com/Q/Who_was_asked_do_you_believe_in_god_when_the_Columbine_high_school_happened

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

The two teenagers who killed 13 people and themselves at suburban Denver's Columbine High School 10 years ago next week weren't in the "Trenchcoat Mafia," disaffected videogamers who wore cowboy dusters. The killings ignited a national debate over bullying, but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied — in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."

Contrary to early reports, Harris and Klebold weren't on antidepressant medication and didn't target jocks, blacks or Christians, police now say, citing the killers' journals and witness accounts. That story about a student being shot in the head after she said she believed in God? Never happened, the FBI says now.

In fact, the pair's suicidal attack was planned as a grand — if badly implemented — terrorist bombing that quickly devolved into a 49-minute shooting rampage when the bombs Harris built fizzled.

"He was so bad at wiring those bombs, apparently they weren't even close to working," says Dave Cullen, author of Columbine, a new account of the attack. (same as ok city bombs didn't work correctly as shown in the okc thread I think, or else the info is on the web I read about/seen mcveigh videos of a double) 

According to Cullen, one of Harris' last journal entries read: "I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't … say, 'Well that's your fault,' because it isn't, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. No no no don't let the weird-looking Eric KID come along."

As he walked into the school the morning of April 20, Harris' T-shirt read: Natural Selection.

Harris drew swastikas in his journal; Klebold drew hearts.

Harris seemed to feel superior to everyone — he once wrote, "I feel like God and I wish I was, having everyone being OFFICIALLY lower than me" — while Klebold was suicidally depressed and getting angrier all the time. "Me is a god, a god of sadness," he wrote in September 1997, around his 16th birthday.

Klebold also was paranoid. "I have always been hated, by everyone and everything," he wrote.

On the day of the attacks, his T-shirt read: Wrath.

The U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Education Department soon began studying school shooters. In 2002, researchers presented their first findings: School shooters, they said, followed no set profile, but most were depressed and felt persecuted.

In one case, county officials took five years just to acknowledge that they had met in secret after the attacks to discuss a 1998 affidavit for a search warrant on Harris' home — it was the result of a complaint against him by the mother of a former friend. Harris had threatened her son on his website and bragged that he had been building bombs.

Police already had found a small bomb matching Harris' description near his home — but investigators never presented the affidavit to a judge.

They also apparently didn't know that Harris and Klebold were on probation after having been arrested in January 1998 for breaking into a van and stealing electronics.

The search finally took place, but only after the shootings.

Meticulous planning

prob more but this is enough.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm

prior knowledge but did nothing check, reference to okc false flag, check, other stuff, check, 

Edited by rbear
+

I think it was some baptists who drafted the 2nd Amendment.  But then they also gave us the blue laws about closing the liquor stores on Sunday.  Hmmm...it if weren't for us, the liberals wouldn't have a cause.  Some liberals just like to have it both ways.  They bash Christians all day and then when one gets shot they blame the 2nd Amendment as if it caused the Christians' [own] demise.  Hmmm...last time I checked Christians weren't overly suicidal either.  I'd say that they are still blaming Christians if you ask me. 

I think it was some baptists who drafted the 2nd Amendment.  But then they also gave us the blue laws about closing the liquor stores on Sunday.  Hmmm...it if weren't for us, the liberals wouldn't have a cause.  Some liberals just like to have it both ways.  They bash Christians all day and then when one gets shot they blame the 2nd Amendment as if it caused the Christians' [own] demise.  Hmmm...last time I checked Christians weren't overly suicidal either.  I'd say that they are still blaming Christians if you ask me. 

:balpk:

How do you suppose most liberals will respond when asked if they are also a Christian?

We go to Jeremiah Wrights church everytime the doors open?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.