Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Ray Wallace' s son told the truth about the Roger Patterson Bigfoot video after Ray died

12 posts in this topic

okay, I read most of the article you linked

so this is a hoax of a hoax?

is that what I'm gathering?

they want to say that this guy hoaxed us into believing in bigfoot, but in reality he didn't do that, and bigfoot is real?

There's no convincing skeptics about the existence of bigfoot,.. but if you want to throw out THOUSANDS of credible eyewitness accounts, the history of lore amongst the native peoples THROUGHOUT THE WORLD attesting to their knowledge of such creatures, ignored DNA testing of unknown primates and the very real (supposedly extinct) species known as Gigantopithicus Blacki which were a genus of ape that were not only bi-pedal, they also traditionally grew up to heights of 10 feet tall...

There's more evidence as to their existence then there is about aliens and yet nobody has a problem accepting them as real here... Just imagine a breeding population of 30k-60k and the amount of area they have to hide in (think about a stadium that holds roughly 40k people... now think of the amount of land there is in the wild). It's not that shocking that a sentient species whose ancestry dates back 9 million years could remain undetected. 

There's literally hundreds of examples of newly discovered species in the past decade or two, one good example is the Lesula monkey (primate) discovered in the Congo a couple years ago.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/sep/13/new-monkey-species-congo-lesula

2 people like this

Yeah, again, I was there in 1958, when Ray Wallace made the first plaster of Paris foot molds, He didn't believe in Bigtfoot then, A reporter from the Humboldt times invented the term 'bigfoot', then, the story took off a He had an Indian wife. The Indian wife commited suicide, and Ray married a white woman. 'Sashquatch' is not a Hoopa word either.

Ray told an unbelievable number of lies over the next 40 years, and his son with the white wife exposed Ray, after he died.

Yes, bigfoot is real, I saw him in 1960; stinks like the devil. The one I saw was about 6.5 foot tall, maybe an adolescent, and yes, I think he was about to grab me, I got lucky

A 74 minute video, 'Happy Camp' About a town of the same name.. about 45 miles from Hoopa, how 625 kids had gone missing in 25 years, all attributed to bigfoot

I know they're real. I lived in florida for one year, and florida is actually loaded with them.

What, Do you think these creatures only live in forested mountains? If so, guess again!

They "LOVE" the swamps down south!

They are many times, but not always limited to UFO sightings just as Dolphins are when

UFO's are sighted at sea. What's their connection? Well for starters, they're both mamals...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I can see we've got a lot of  thread stealers here

​Sorry if I'm off your Hoopa Indian Reservation topic. There are people who do not believe that Bigfoot even exists.

I think the fact that they are real should first be established before moving on to some of the frauds, lies and misleadings.

It's all a fine line of mixed ideas, opinions, and even facts!

I know they're real. I lived in florida for one year, and florida is actually loaded with them.

What, Do you think these creatures only live in forested mountains? If so, guess again!

They "LOVE" the swamps down south!

They are many times, but not always limited to UFO sightings just as Dolphins are when

UFO's are sighted at sea. What's their connection? Well for starters, they're both mamals...

My eyes have seen ...

SOLOMON

Hey skeptics?

Want to swim in Loch Ness?

Aw!

Why not?

Did not think so!

SOLOMON

:angry:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.