Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Barry claims Russian airstrikes strengthening Isis.

9 posts in this topic

I know, right!

Number one, if any of this ever makes sense to me, load me in the transporter and beam me into the nearest star. Beam me up Lord there is no intelligent life left on this planet.

:picard-facepalm:

Ain't that the truth! Everybody's lost their minds... at least the world 'leaders'.

Ain't that the truth! Everybody's lost their minds... at least the world 'leaders'.

My boss is a Jewish Carpenter. I think the world 'leaders' boss is a coal and sulfur broker.  :chuckle:

My boss is a Jewish Carpenter. I think the world 'leaders' boss is a coal and sulfur broker.  :chuckle:

:64pwFDH:

I know, right!

Number one, if any of this ever makes sense to me, load me in the transporter and beam me into the nearest star. Beam me up Lord there is no intelligent life left on this planet.

:picard-facepalm:

There is not much, but there is some. I have found much. This board is full of intelligent people. There are lots of other places on the web the same. Its just many of those in power positions are not. While I often think why can't this end, some have helped me in this board the last few days realize things. Also I have actually enjoyed meeting new people and talking to them on webcam. Not everyone is bad, not everyone is good. In the midths of all the evil and wicked people, there is those gems in there. It may take a while to find them, but it is possible. Basically often needles in haystacks. Now often in the midths of the top layer though, there is a bottom layer as usual. Seems to always be a bottom layer on everything. Best thing to do I guess is stay true and be real. It is there where you can enjoy yourself more, at least for me. Now if your wicked, then you will only work to sabatoge the good. There needs to be those protectors there for the holy ones to keep them company, to reinforce then so that they may not fall by the wayside. If nothing else, plant seeds so they will germinate for the good.

Edited by rbear
+ ll

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.