Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not Everything Is A Conspiracy

9 posts in this topic

So there is truth in both statements then, no?  Everything isn't a conspiracy, and there is truth in everything (like conspiracies).  I take it something got you to post this specifically?  Which CT was it?  Flat Earth?  Every shooting going on?  TV fakery?  Breakfast cereals making you more magnetic to receive the Darkside's EM pulses? 

:chuckle:

Hi JJ.

Soul brother.

One of my dearest member friends.

Oh well.

This too shall pass.

God bless ya.

SOLOMON

:yourock:

There is truth in your statement 'there is truth in everything. Everything was created from truth and constant. Then take a being hell bent on skewing perfection and add liberal doses of lies and deception and your left with a recipe for disaster. Conspiracies are truths Incapsulated in lies. 

But it hey they couldn't tell us everything they know, then we would be as smart as they are. :chuckle:

Edited by WhiteHorse

So there is truth in both statements then, no?  Everything isn't a conspiracy, and there is truth in everything (like conspiracies).  I take it something got you to post this specifically?  Which CT was it?  Flat Earth?  Every shooting going on?  TV fakery?  Breakfast cereals making you more magnetic to receive the Darkside's EM pulses? 

:chuckle:

New one for me, sounds interesting.

Conspiracy is nwo code for truth-seeking. We're critical thinkers. Thinking is highly discouraged in the wide wide world.

Conspiracy is nwo code for truth-seeking. We're critical thinkers. Thinking is highly discouraged in the wide wide world.

Media lies to the sheep.

Ever think that sheep do not give a damn Grav?

Humans not known for intelligence.

At least 99.99% are not friend.

:balpk:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.