Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Huffington Post Admits We are Right! HA! WTF?

10 posts in this topic

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Selection_432-618x335.png

When I say “we’re taking over the narrative,” I generally mean “look at what Fox News is being forced to admit,” or some such thing.

Never did I expect that the Huffington Post would publish an article entitled “Wanting to Preserve Your Way of Life Does Not Make You Racist or Fascist.”

But that has now actually happened in real life.

I have been trying to find the language to express my discomfort with the presumption that anyone who does not welcome very large numbers of refugees into Europe with widely opened arms is somehow resurrecting the ghost of Hitler. Or the right language to express the proscribed thought that those in Eastern Europe who want to settle only Christian refugees might have appropriate reservations about the very real difficulties of integrating very different cultural and religious practices into their distinct way of life.

cont http://www.dailystormer.com/huffington-post-admits-we-are-right-ha-wtf/

Personally I have never felt much compassion for those who just pack up and bail from their country at the sign of a fight.....I just couldn't do that.

And I have a feeling I am going to have to do so here soon...I will be formidable, but I will be stunned by all the pussys who will bail at the first sign of a scene.

2 people like this

Personally I have never felt much compassion for those who just pack up and bail from their country at the sign of a fight.....I just couldn't do that.

And I have a feeling I am going to have to do so here soon...I will be formidable, but I will be stunned by all the pussys who will bail at the first sign of a scene.

I used to wonder why relatively few people got out of Germany and Austria when they saw the rise of the Nazis. When the enemy is your own government, who has been plotting your enslavement for generations and turning the majority of the population into modern Nazis, staying can be not an act of patriotism but an act of suicide, especially for those with young children.

Each of us has to decide how best to respond to what's coming, without passing judgment on those who choose the opposite path. The one group I think both sides could rightly condemn would be the enablers, the lazy and entitled residents who only care about themselves and who support the traitors in government and media.

I used to wonder why relatively few people got out of Germany and Austria when they saw the rise of the Nazis. When the enemy is your own government, who has been plotting your enslavement for generations and turning the majority of the population into modern Nazis, staying can be not an act of patriotism but an act of suicide, especially for those with young children.

Each of us has to decide how best to respond to what's coming, without passing judgment on those who choose the opposite path. The one group I think both sides could rightly condemn would be the enablers, the lazy and entitled residents who only care about themselves and who support the traitors in government and media.

We will never be sure exactly what is coming for us this time....

I hope you are talking about the Jews. It was not the Nazis that originally started the mess. It was the Jews who did it in WWI, and WW2. 

The same people who orchestrate all this mess these days. 

Please read the comments on the op post. Also I will post this for you the videos below so maybe you can get an idea if you do not already. I am also working on starting a new thread which others can help piece together maybe, however I should be able to. It is some stuff I came across that may or may not be avalable now as the stuff I am looking into was deleted off the web.

the lion https://www.youtube.com/embed/sn4mVDtqi7g

Adolf Hitler - Truth Going Viral !  

Edited by rbear
+

I hope you are talking about the Jews. It was not the Nazis that originally started the mess. It was the Jews who did it in WWI, and WW2. 

Please read the comments on the op post. Also I will post this for you the videos below so maybe you can get an idea if you do not already. I am also working on starting a new thread which others can help piece together maybe, however I should be able to. It is some stuff I came across that may or may not be avalable now as the stuff I am looking into was deleted off the web.

Did you ever hope for a day when we would no longer feel the need to hate each other in this way....If I was a world leader...I would stand up now and tell the world

"I hate no more"

Would be nice if another...and maybe another and another followed

Did you ever hope for a day when we would no longer feel the need to hate each other in this way....If I was a world leader...I would stand up now and tell the world

"I hate no more"Would be nice if another...and maybe another and another followed

It would be great, however why do you think these people have been tossed out of almost every country in the world? They do not want peace. While I am not asking you to accept any of this as fact (although it is) just watch the videos above and read what the videos are saying along with the pictures. It sums it all up and this was even long ago, same as now. It should give you a better understanding. Even if Hitler was not in the screenshot, the truth would still be the same if someone else said it.

Oh yey! I got a red for exposing the truth. Like I said, it doesn't matter if Adolph was the messenger or (example Sarah Palin or Ralph Nader, the message is still the same, the reason is still the same, the cause is still the same. Mr negative, why don't you debate the facts after viewing the video? The video is true now as it was back in the 1930's and 1940's. How about you learn some history instead of fake history they teach people? 

Also guys here is the thread I worked on. It is done now but I may add more to it. The riddle of the Jew's Success ($1k value), Conditioning for Death , The Jewish Strategy & More

Edited by rbear
fixed link not showing

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.