Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s

41 posts in this topic

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s

By conspiracyclub - Sep 25, 2015
A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archaeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900′s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

A giant human femur uncovered in Ohio in 2011 by the American Association for Alternative Archaeology, similar to the evidence presented in court

The documents are scheduled to be released in 2015 and the operation will be coordinated by an independent scientific organization to assure political neutrality.

Finally, maybe they will be held accountable, or at least the lies can be changed in the textbooks/media/etc on this subject. I have been told I am crazy for talking about this before and exposing the real truth. I was also told that I should be put in a mental asylum in a straight jacket because i am totally nuts for knowing the real history, and not the brainwashed history that they try to teach everyone (I didn't fall for the lies).

I sure hope this gets to the "undeniable" state with the general public. 

And people ask why I believe in an ancient Holy Book. The Book is just full of truth, knowledge and wisdom. The archeological hierarchy found it necessary to try to cover up the truth lest we believe in truth. 

“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/gen.6.4.kjv

A lie never stays hidden                                The truth never hides itself 

WhiteHorse

Edited by WhiteHorse

Something disagrees with scientific status quo?

Destroy it.

Deny it ever existed.

It will be their word against ours.

Conspiracy cards will be played!

Game as old as Garden O Eden!

SOLOMON

:snapoutofit:

And people ask why I believe in an ancient Holy Book. The Book is just full of truth, knowledge and wisdom. The archeological hierarchy found it necessary to try to cover up the truth lest we believe in truth. 

A lie never stays hidden                                The truth never hides itself 

WhiteHorse

Exactly. And many people will brush off the one ancient holy book just because it's the Bible, while uncritically accepting other ancient books.

Exactly. And many people will brush off the one ancient holy book just because it's the Bible, while uncritically accepting other ancient books.

:cmicsfee:

It takes wisdom to discern truth. And most intellectuals are far to intelligent to embrace a truth that is not self serving. 

Proverbs 2:6

6 For the LORD gives wisdom,and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/dan.12.4.kjv

I look at the trail of destruction in the review mirror of my life. I see a lot of wrecks that could have been avoided had I been on the straight and narrow road. I see ancestors and family that suffered needlessly on the wide road that leads to destruction. I see a country that set up a greed based system that steals from the poor and gives to the rich. I see a world that is under the spell of a dark being that claims illumination. I have seen the past, present and the future. It is in a Holy Book, The Bible. May God have mercy on us for choosing our own road the wide road with all the turns and twists. 

1 person likes this

This makes me so angry.
People or organizations who destroy our history are among the worse kind of criminals.
I want to see those documents. I want every last person who was involved in the cover up charged and convicted.
I want the Smithsonian Institute destroyed! They are not capable of holding anything. Let their name be erased from history!
:angry:

I see the fire in those lovely eyes Lucy.

Perhaps in a perfect world which this one is not.

The elite do what the Hell they want to when they want to without fear!

They are above laws because they change them to suit them.

Not so much in law books but in decisions of corrupt liberal judges.

Focus your mind Lucy.

You are a resident of Germany during the ascent of Adolph Hitler.

Only your dictator does not have a mustache!

Be well young one.

Now breathe softly.

SOLOMON

:cmicsfee:

:wub:

funny how this quickly devolves into religious crap, then someone brings up Lucy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.