Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

“Cures For All Diseases” HIV, AIDS, Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke, STDs, Arthritis & More And Has The Supreme Court Ruling To Prove It

3 posts in this topic

(N.Morgan) In this day and age of pollution, toxic chemicals, and even more toxic medicines, many people are finding themselves plagued by chronic illnesses and ailments and are turning back to Nature for the cures she may hold.

A true healer has come forward and stood up against the American Medical Association in court, with a list of diseases he can cure including some of the most life altering conditions people suffer from today such as: bipolar disorder, depression, ADHD, Mesothelioma, acid reflux and drug addiction.

This courageous man, Dr. Sebi is a healer, pathologist, herbalist, biochemist and naturalist, who immigrated from Honduras and who has committed his life to the service of helping people cure their diseases, in essence he teaches his patients how use nature to take care of their bodies.

In 1988, Dr. Sebi challenged the Attorney General of New York in a Supreme Court trial in which he was being sued for false advertisement and practice without a license after placing ads in a number of newspapers, including the New York Post where he had pronounced:

More with Video http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2015/10/shocking-cures-for-all-diseases-hiv-aids-diabetes-cancer-stroke-stds-arthritis-more-and-has-the-supreme-court-ruling-to-prove-it-video-2592902.html

Thanks for bringing this back up. I studied it before and maybe written on it on this board or another from which i was a refugee from. Anyhow, I have bookmarked this thread so when I get the time/etc, I will organize all my bookmarks and merge them into categories. Now they simi organized, but too many so I have to use the search feature to find stuff. 

This guy is a prime candidate for being accidented or suicided!

God bless him.

I too believe a cure for cancer and other diseases have been suppressed.

Too much $ involved for filthy criminals!

:balk2:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.