Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Are Americans and Britons being prepped for a military coup?

16 posts in this topic

Are Americans and Britons being prepped for a military coup?

October 1, 2015

BY Brandon Turbeville | Activist Post

A recent poll conducted by YouGov revealed that a sizable portion of the American public is open to the idea of a military coup in the United States. The poll was conducted amid the continual polling that takes place during the U.S. Presidential election yet it did not focus on the electionsper se, but the potential lack of elections in the future.

The YouGov poll surveyed 1,000 people online and determined that 29% of Americans, over a quarter of the population, could imagine supporting a military coup against the civilian government. Only 41% could not imagine supporting a coup.

The numbers supporting a potential coup were highest among Republicans with 43% of them saying they could envision supporting a coup, 29% of independents followed, with Democrats trailing at 20%.

Read the whole post here : https://www.intellihub.com/are-americans-and-britons-being-prepped-for-a-military-coup/

If our evil overlords plan on thinning the herd soon, I wish they would start with the trash who voiced their support of a military coup.  Stupid and gullible people will be our doom.

This is what was told to me, and I posted this on two of mine own threads.

A coup has not been planned, but it was said that if an opportunity presents itself,
it will certainly be taken. The reason a coup has not yet been attempted is because
they believe the American public will misconstrued what is actually taking place, and 
resist them in the streets thinking they are an invading army trying to take over America
when in all actuality they are trying to restore the republic, and that's the only reason they
haven't done it yet.

This is what was told to me, and I posted this on two of mine own threads.

A coup has not been planned, but it was said that if an opportunity presents itself,
it will certainly be taken. The reason a coup has not yet been attempted is because
they believe the American public will misconstrued what is actually taking place, and 
resist them in the streets thinking they are an invading army trying to take over America
when in all actuality they are trying to restore the republic, and that's the only reason they
haven't done it yet.

Interesting ! Being this shows some fear of the armed public . But it would be nice to see them march into Washington DC and arrest the whole corrupt bunch . Then the military could go live media and broadcast their good intentions and way . Then putting a stop to the police state, putting the police back in their place would be their next proof of good intentions .  Damn I may even start to fly old glory again right side up .

Interesting ! Being this shows some fear of the armed public . But it would be nice to see them march into Washington DC and arrest the whole corrupt bunch . Then the military could go live media and broadcast their good intentions and way . Then putting a stop to the police state, putting the police back in their place would be their next proof of good intentions .  Damn I may even start to fly old glory again right side up .

They are always watching and monitoring the current situation.
And yes, the public being so heavily armed seemed to be an
issue.

Also understand the reason this country has not yet been taken
over is because of the same reason above.

That just doesn't seem right.  If a coup we're being planned or in the works, I feel that the officers & enlisted personnel involved would be very quiet about it.   The only people who would know about it would be the people planning to launch said coup.  Unless of course they had a turncoat amongst the ranks...

That just doesn't seem right.  If a coup we're being planned or in the works, I feel that the officers & enlisted personnel involved would be very quiet about it.   The only people who would know about it would be the people planning to launch said coup.  Unless of course they had a turncoat amongst the ranks...

It is not being planned. That's the thing, but if an opportunity presents itself,
they may run with it. They are not planning for my reasons given above, and
because it may turn out ugly, but they will not pass up a good situation if and
when it may happen.

I would never post something like this had it not been true. If you even search
hard enough, this information is even available on the internet.

It is not being planned. That's the thing, but if an opportunity presents itself,they may run with it. They are not planning for my reasons given above, and
because it may turn out ugly, but they will not pass up a good situation if and
when it may happen.

I would never post something like this had it not been true. If you even search
hard enough, this information is even available on the internet.

to plan a coup would be treason if other party found out... like Obama would call it a treasonous plan conspiring against the u.s. government if he found out someone thing planning to do coup.... thus mcwest I think cryptic mole is correct.... if opportunity knocks and he does something to crazy they may run with it, which answers our questions about why so many media shootings to preview our reaction

Edited by jayke911

to plan a coup would be treason if other party found out... like Obama would call it a treasonous plan conspiring against the u.s. government if he found out someone thing planning to do coup.... thus mcwest I think cryptic mole is correct.... if opportunity knocks and he does something to crazy they may run with it, which answers our questions about why so many media shootings to preview our reaction

... and all while he keeps bringing in the mus-slimes to take over the country! 

Could not happen to two more deserving nations!

:IBPlzqK:

Yes, to the governments maybe, but certainly not to their people.

... and all while he keeps bringing in the mus-slimes to take over the country! 

at least we know there Muslim.... these Mexican border crossers could be anything from Muslims to Mormons abd there location??? UN mother Fucking known

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.