Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Blacklivesmatter: Mother tosses newborn off roof

12 posts in this topic

Blacklivesmatter: Mother tosses newborn off roof, killing it

by admin in Black Thugs September 30, 2015

I guess Blacklivesmatter doesn’t apply to newborn black babies. Jennifer Berry of New York ‘allegedly’ hid her pregnancy from her boyfriend then gave birth in her home. After that Jennifer Berry ‘allegedly’ tossed her newborn daughter out a seventh-story window to her death. So where are all the Blacklivesmatter protests, riots and looting? Didn’t the innocent baby girl being tossed to her death count as being a Blacklivesmatter ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQJjlAMUwAANCr8.png

Jennifer Berry, 33, was arrested on charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the baby’s death. She said nothing to reporters as she was led from a Bronx police stationhouse Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning, officials said, she was ordered to be held without bail.

Read the whole post here : http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2015/09/30/blacklivesmatter-mother-tosses-newborn-off-roof-kiling-it/

If a white kills a black it's a racial issue , If a black kills a white it's a gun issue . But if a Black kills a black it's not a issue to BlackLiveMatter . No problem carry on Nuffin to see here .

if a white lady threw a black baby off a roof . The world would end.

No shit ! All hell would brake loose .

Bronx mother suspected of fatally tossing newborn baby from 7th floor window once worked for Children's Services

Jennifer Berry, 33 — a former child welfare worker — seemed possessed Monday as cops led her away from the horrific crime scene in the courtyard of the apartment building on W. 183rd St.
-----
A source said she had “minimal contact with families,” when she worked for the agency for six months in 2007 and 2008.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-mom-claimed-baby-died-window-drop-sources-article-1.2378141

Speechless...

Bronx mother suspected of fatally tossing newborn baby from 7th floor window once worked for Children's Services

Jennifer Berry, 33 — a former child welfare worker — seemed possessed Monday as cops led her away from the horrific crime scene in the courtyard of the apartment building on W. 183rd St.
-----
A source said she had “minimal contact with families,” when she worked for the agency for six months in 2007 and 2008.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-mom-claimed-baby-died-window-drop-sources-article-1.2378141

Speechless...

From, the article you linked (quoting the father of the dead newborn):

“I didn’t know (about the pregnancy),” a rattled Johnson told The News by phone Tuesday, his voice cracking. “I didn’t know any of this. I’ve been cleared of all charges.

I understand the guy is in shock, but really? "I've been cleared of all charges." That is what you have to say?
Either it hasn't yet sunk in that his second child is now dead, or he is only relieved that he doesn't have to raise another one. 

*shakes head and walks away*

if a white lady threw a black baby off a roof . The world would end.

Don't give the script writers any ideas.

Would it bounce?

:f7TRnPw:

it would bounce, often people leave in uncommon circumstances when they feel odd which a baby Jesus theif would... "yo I got caught ima bounce"

I didn't know if anyone w else here caught this but uh...... white lives matter too

:lulz2:

Edited by jayke911

A baby versus a bowling ball, which will hit the ground first?  The baby.  Which one will bounce?  There's only one way to find out!

I think this is more like We don't mind and you don't matter.   This could come from any ethnic group, but what's so special about ... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.