Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

Everything You Know Is Wrong,A MUST WATCH! We are a engineered race of beings!

6 posts in this topic

ALL Credit to Lloyd Pye, A researcher of ancient Human History! First of all I am sorry for the 240p quality vid!! Its all I could find of this very important DOC! Im not sure when this was made, maybe in the 90's?? But it is DEFINITELY worth your time! A REAL MUST WATCH!! Share re-upload, spread the word!

This type of information should be required and taught to everyone! This DOC will open doors and close todays text books used to teach kids, as most of it is useless garble, or just plain wrong and contrived info/lies. 
Just when you thought you knew Ancient human history, Lloyd Pye shows us that we dont! The REAL history is being hid from use for various reasons, its up to us common people to figure it out and expose the info as its found! The elites of this world will not tell us and will do everything in there power to keep the real human history from us! Why would they want us to know, we all the same, we all equal, we are all capable of much more than what we come up with so far! And their so called divine right to ruling powers is BULLSHIT!

so sit back and think about what we arent being told, whats been lost, what can still be found and figured out! Where do we really come from and why are we here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMcKTs3rxkg

1 person likes this

I love this guy he is great. You do know they killed him. If you want to do something learn his work. 

I love this guy he is great. You do know they killed him. If you want to do something learn his work. 

If you dare go against the "matrix" and you are seen as a threat to "them" chances are you will become an accident statistic. There have been just too many examples for it to be coincidence! 

ALL Credit to Lloyd Pye, A researcher of ancient Human History! First of all I am sorry for the 240p quality vid!! Its all I could find of this very important DOC! Im not sure when this was made, maybe in the 90's?? But it is DEFINITELY worth your time! A REAL MUST WATCH!! Share re-upload, spread the word!

This type of information should be required and taught to everyone! This DOC will open doors and close todays text books used to teach kids, as most of it is useless garble, or just plain wrong and contrived info/lies. 
Just when you thought you knew Ancient human history, Lloyd Pye shows us that we dont! The REAL history is being hid from use for various reasons, its up to us common people to figure it out and expose the info as its found! The elites of this world will not tell us and will do everything in there power to keep the real human history from us! Why would they want us to know, we all the same, we all equal, we are all capable of much more than what we come up with so far! And their so called divine right to ruling powers is BULLSHIT!

so sit back and think about what we arent being told, whats been lost, what can still be found and figured out! Where do we really come from and why are we here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMcKTs3rxkg

At one time I made DVDs to give away to people this was one of them . Lloyd Pye RIP . A great person and should be seen as a hero to truth .
This type of information should be required and taught to everyone!

"Lucy" discovered by Donald Johanson in 1974

"Lucy" played by Scarlett Johansson in 2014

I made it through only 30 minutes (I'll finish the video later at the gym tonight) but I really don't like the fact that Lloyd Pye relies on the official fossil record and anthropologists in any manner.  It's all lies; the skulls, the bones, the footprints, everything has been manufactured to present a fake story.  Why does he use that BS except in order to present a different kind of BS?  That's why I have so little faith in dinosaurs and everything else regarding "ancient" history.   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.