Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RememberThis

I drink..significant amounts and with reason----And I swore to never do this....Drive...See what happens---Again. Cars shouldnt start with.

26 posts in this topic

Before ya drink, or whatever your vice may be. Get all the snacks you'll need, rent a flick and sit your ass at home. So that shit don't happen. Wanna go clubbin'? Totally coolies, get a DD. They're not hard to find, shit most cab services offer, hotlines if you can somehow afford 20 bucks a shot but not the cab ride. There is never a good reason to drive drunk. Never.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
1 person likes this

I had a terrible x gf who lied about everything it came down to. There were some occasional truths in there however, maybe 10 in say 16 years I ever known her. She called me one day and told me how she was the best drunk driver ever, and how she drove better drunk than not drinking at all. I have to say this person claimed to be all Christian and everything, while doing the exact opposite. A track record of only 10 truths in 16 years is not good at all. This person done every thing to hurt me, and continues to this day. She has no problem lying, taking my $, breaking my heart, cheating on me, dragging you on and on, saying one thing and doing the exact opposite, having sex with the worst possible person anyone could find (seriously and no protection at that). I never got more than a kiss from her in 16 years, and this was just before she told me "oh that guy, I don't like him, let me go see what he wants so hell go away" (not me but someone else). She later had lots of sex with him for months, maybe years. What I would do to have never met her in my life....

I had a terrible x gf who lied about everything it came down to. There were some occasional truths in there however, maybe 10 in say 16 years I ever known her. She called me one day and told me how she was the best drunk driver ever, and how she drove better drunk than not drinking at all. I have to say this person claimed to be all Christian and everything, while doing the exact opposite. A track record of only 10 truths in 16 years is not good at all. This person done every thing to hurt me, and continues to this day. She has no problem lying, taking my $, breaking my heart, cheating on me, dragging you on and on, saying one thing and doing the exact opposite, having sex with the worst possible person anyone could find (seriously and no protection at that). I never got more than a kiss from her in 16 years, and this was just before she told me "oh that guy, I don't like him, let me go see what he wants so hell go away" (not me but someone else). She later had lots of sex with him for months, maybe years. What I would do to have never met her in my life....

You know how the old saying goes, "Always stay away from the hoes.'

You know how the old saying goes, "Always stay away from the hoes.'

Yeah but if you known them before they were hoes then turned out to be the exact thing, but you gave them a chance because you loved them so much. Well bottom line I guess is Satan wins in this world. The tables have to turn one day. I been my whole life wanting that one day to be today, however I wake up and it hasn't happened yet. Another day of pain.

Yeah but if you known them before they were hoes then turned out to be the exact thing, but you gave them a chance because you loved them so much. Well bottom line I guess is Satan wins in this world. The tables have to turn one day. I been my whole life wanting that one day to be today, however I wake up and it hasn't happened yet. Another day of pain.

Satan only wins when you kneel. I know that bitch deserves karma restored, but if ya truely loved her, you literally did the best you could for her. If she couldn't see that, then you're better without her. We all got someone out there for, us. I genuinely believe that. Sometimes, God takes us down a dark alley, and we get our parents shot and world lost. But it's all for the best, cause now you got the motivation to be Batman o.o (my worst analogy ever -.-)

Too many people don't think that deadly weapon in their drunk hands is...going to alter anothers life. 

I lost my best friend to a drunk who crossed the center line.  He was going to a wedding of another friend. 

thanks for the tune.

On 10/1/2015, 9:08:21, Last1oftheJedi said:

Satan only wins when you kneel. I know that bitch deserves karma restored, but if ya truely loved her, you literally did the best you could for her. If she couldn't see that, then you're better without her. We all got someone out there for, us. I genuinely believe that. Sometimes, God takes us down a dark alley, and we get our parents shot and world lost. But it's all for the best, cause now you got the motivation to be Batman o.o (my worst analogy ever -.-)

Yeah she knew it but didn't care, and I would have been the best for her. She just always refuse to be correct, and wanted to be wrong always but then if you told her she was wrong citing evidence, she expected you to never do this but instead tell her shes right. The batman analogy, I am not sure, I think I have always been like that,ever since I can remember. 

I want so bad to 

http://www.use.com/images/s_5/2015_10_02_7_8729053f8d95857a8c98_1.jpg?is=true&ps=true

restore karma (bricks lane video). If we survive another 20 years or so, not sure how long I will wait, I will message her with ^ as she acts just like a jew, crying crocodile tears (word from SyrianGirl) while the same time manipulating and scheming behind the scenes.I figure may wait 20 years though, as it should allow me to show her that I never went away, as I never went away yet and its been 10 years, so another 20 is not like I couldn't do it. She knows I never will go away, but she decides to hide behind the scenes and pretend I don't exist.  I don't know if I will ever do it, because if I do it, she will just go into "private" on fb, so I may have to do some other investigating, as I have done in the past when she ignored me and finally tried to confront her, but she hid then too. However as http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4514-you-don’t-really-think-you-survived-september-unscathed-do-you/?page=3#comment-36717 says " A delay will only mean a harder lesson to be learned!"

On 10/1/2015, 9:54:12, rbear said:

Yeah she knew it but didn't care, and I would have been the best for her. She just always refuse to be correct, and wanted to be wrong always but then if you told her she was wrong citing evidence, she expected you to never do this but instead tell her shes right. The batman analogy, I am not sure, I think I have always been like that,ever since I can remember. 

I want so bad to 

http://www.use.com/images/s_5/2015_10_02_7_8729053f8d95857a8c98_1.jpg?is=true&ps=true

restore karma (bricks lane video). If we survive another 20 years or so, not sure how long I will wait, I will message her with ^ as she acts just like a jew, crying crocodile tears (word from SyrianGirl) while the same time manipulating and scheming behind the scenes.I figure may wait 20 years though, as it should allow me to show her that I never went away, as I never went away yet and its been 10 years, so another 20 is not like I couldn't do it. She knows I never will go away, but she decides to hide behind the scenes and pretend I don't exist.  I don't know if I will ever do it, because if I do it, she will just go into "private" on fb, so I may have to do some other investigating, as I have done in the past when she ignored me and finally tried to confront her, but she hid then too. However as http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4514-you-don’t-really-think-you-survived-september-unscathed-do-you/?page=3#comment-36717 says " A delay will only mean a harder lesson to be learned!"

Solid with you

Too many people don't think that deadly weapon in their drunk hands is...going to alter anothers life. 

I lost my best friend to a drunk who crossed the center line.  He was going to a wedding of another friend. 

thanks for the tune.

Green.....even tho I have none...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.