Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Active shooter reported at Oregon college campus/ prel report 10 killed 20 wounded

234 posts in this topic

It it's breaking on CNN ... I going out on a limb here and calling it a hoax.  A bit premature?  Sure, but after a long train of lies it's the best bet.

This being such a rural area adds to the terror. LOL she just said it's a "gun free zone" and they'll have to look into how he got those weapons. lmao It's starting already!

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

This being such a rural area adds to the terror. LOL she just said it's a "gun free zone" and they'll have to look into how he got those weapons. lmao It's starting already!

Which, as people point out, is like wondering how drug addicts get their drugs since drugs are illegal. 

This makes me sick . I know the school ! I was once enrolled there in the mid 70s .

Which, as people point out, is like wondering how drug addicts get their drugs since drugs are illegal. 

If the guns are stolen, they'll say us kids can't have weapons because we don't hide them well enough, if they're legal they say we can't because we are all basically heathens.

This makes me sick . I know the school ! I was once enrolled there in the mid 70s .

Sorry to hear that CSB, but if they start trying to lie about things, maybe you can call them on some of it since you know the place.

Sorry to hear that CSB, but if they start trying to lie about things, maybe you can call them on some of it since you know the place.

It's a gun free zone now . In my day it was not . I will keep a eye on it .

This kinda tugs at my hart .

Now they are saying 15 dead, but initial reports are always mixed up.

Police Respond to Shooting at Oregon College; 15 Dead, 20 Wounded

Authorities responded to an active shooter situation at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon that reportedly left up to 15 people dead and many more injured.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/police-respond-to-shooting-at-oregon-college-15-dead-20-wounded/

Things here are crazy because of this. People are freaked! Heard a student shot the killer.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.