Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Details on Breitbart's intel

21 posts in this topic

Hey all, as of lately I have been especially creeped out by the current administration & president. The blatant agendas, the scars on his head & neck, the horns that keep showing up...

It often brings me back to the suspicious deaths that are connected to the administration, Breitbart, Hastings, Clancy, Rivers, etc. etc. Dr. Jim Garrow says it is known that Obama is a Saudi plant, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqvMgyhgYI Is this the intel that had Breitbart & Clancy killed? Did it leak anyway? Do you all know if there was anything else they managed to get out before they were snagged with the poison dart? 

"Dr. Garrow states Obama had Tom Clancy killed as well, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy’s body for 5 days." http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/10/11/ex-cia-agent-says-obama-andrew-breitbart-tom-clancy-assassinated/ 

NERMEEN SHAIKH: The Obama administration’s internal legal justification for assassinating U.S. citizens without charge has been revealed for the first time. According to a secret Justice Department document obtained by NBCNews, the Obama administration claims it has the legal authority to target citizens who are, quote, "senior operational leaders," of al-Qaeda or "an associated force" — even if there’s no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S. http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/5/kill_list_exposed_leaked_obama_memo 

P.S. Isn't it just a miracle Alex Jones is still alive?? /sarc :1XqXnoz:

Edited by Ned Tugent

After the bowing incident, I think anyone with half a brain realized that O is a Saudi plant... with a plant's IQ. He's a puppet, an actor, who can only talk with a teleprompter. People also know that his past has been scrubbed, though sloppily, and that he's guilty of treason on multiple counts. So whatever dirt the victims had on him, I'm guessing it was something else, something so damning as to risk waking this country from its state of lethargy and apathy. And yes, it's a miracle that AJ is alive... and still has radio and internet followings.

After the bowing incident, I think anyone with half a brain realized that O is a Saudi plant... with a plant's IQ. He's a puppet, an actor, who can only talk with a teleprompter. People also know that his past has been scrubbed, though sloppily, and that he's guilty of treason on multiple counts. So whatever dirt the victims had on him, I'm guessing it was something else, something so damning as to risk waking this country from its state of lethargy and apathy. And yes, it's a miracle that AJ is alive... and still has radio and internet followings.

Yes totally. That is what I keep thinking too. Whatever the info was, it must have been massive. Too bad they couldn't have shared with us before it was too late!

Is it a miracle that Bill Hicks is alive? Ha ha ha.

I love how AJ will entertain most conspiracies out there but get all mainstream on us when there is one about him. 

I'm sure you all saw his damage control when the Bill Hicks thing got big. THEN he even admitted to being Hicks jokingly, when he has said himself that the elites always admit the truth but cloak it as a joke or fiction. 

I love how AJ will entertain most conspiracies out there but get all mainstream on us when there is one about him. 

I'm sure you all saw his damage control when the Bill Hicks thing got big. THEN he even admitted to being Hicks jokingly, when he has said himself that the elites always admit the truth but cloak it as a joke or fiction. 

That was one of the big proofs for me - Jones has NEVER denied being Bill Hicks; in fact, he has admitted it repeatedly (although jokingly).  Others around Jones have done the same thing.  Add on the fact that Jones's best friend and co-producer was Bill Hicks's best friend and co-producer, Jones and Hicks share the same teeth and facial biometrics, timing matches, both have the same producer, same interests, lived in the same city, Jones is lying about his age, Jones has had plastic surgery, etc.  I don't understand how anyone can deny it anymore.  Why did they create the Jones character?  I have no idea other than to keep the rebels under control.

1 person likes this

That was one of the big proofs for me - Jones has NEVER denied being Bill Hicks; in fact, he has admitted it repeatedly (although jokingly).  Others around Jones have done the same thing.  Add on the fact that Jones's best friend and co-producer was Bill Hicks's best friend and co-producer, Jones and Hicks share the same teeth and facial biometrics, timing matches, both have the same producer, same interests, lived in the same city, Jones is lying about his age, Jones has had plastic surgery, etc.  I don't understand how anyone can deny it anymore.  Why did they create the Jones character?  I have no idea other than to keep the rebels under control.

All very good points. The parallels are nearly impossible to ignore. I have always thought that he was to a. yes, keep the rebels under control & b. create a spot to gather them in to be easily counted & documented.  

Why would Bill Hicks do this to us?? He always seemed so anti-establishment. 

Edited by Ned Tugent

If you are I kill someone it is called murder.

If those in power kill someone it is natural/accident/suicide.

:angry:

On 10/1/2015, 11:21:19, Challenger said:

After the bowing incident, I think anyone with half a brain realized that O is a Saudi plant... with a plant's IQ. He's a puppet, an actor, who can only talk with a teleprompter. People also know that his past has been scrubbed, though sloppily, and that he's guilty of treason on multiple counts. 

a plant's IQ lol. I listened to a little of his speech today. He can barely string two sentences together. Hems, haws, ums, long pauses,  more ums, uh uh, awful. How in Sam Hill did anyone ever think he was smart? 

I doubt he had Breitbart killed. His handlers took care of that. Valerie Jarrett, George Soros, Rahm Emmanuel, etc. King Barry would have accidentally shot or poisoned himself, can't figure out how to pour piss out of a boot.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/13/94/241394407a53982894e89f12991fedb7.jpg    http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v130/Trekkerlass/BugsBunny_Maroon.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

1 person likes this

On 10/1/2015, 5:00:28, grav said:

a plant's IQ lol. I listened to a little of his speech today. He can barely string two sentences together. Hems, haws, ums, long pauses,  more ums, uh uh, awful. How in Sam Hill did anyone ever think he was smart? 

I doubt he had Breitbart killed. His handlers took care of that. Valerie Jarrett, George Soros, Rahm Emmanuel, etc. King Barry would have accidentally shot or poisoned himself, can't figure out how to pour piss out of a boot.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/13/94/241394407a53982894e89f12991fedb7.jpg

http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v130/Trekkerlass/BugsBunny_Maroon.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

:f7TRnPw:

Childish politicians call for childish reactions. BO's speeches make me cringe. I wonder if Chris Matthews still gets a thrill up his leg when his master speaks. I mean tries to speak.  He looks like he has an ear implant so he can recite what Valerie Jarrett reads into her microphone.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.