Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

NATO Must Prepare For War With Russia – Senior UK Official

5 posts in this topic

NATO Must Prepare For War With Russia – Senior UK Official

Posted By: Polina TikhonovaPosted date: October 01, 2015 08:20:06 AM

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/10/nato-must-prepare-for-war-with-russia-senior-uk-official/

Read the rest of the article in the link above.

-

While Russia continues to bomb Syria, senior U.K. Army officers urge the government to tackle the growing threat of ground war against Russia by investing in its fleet of main battle tanks.

Senior British Army commanders see a threat in Russia’s actions in Syria and its ever-developing military hardware, including Moscow’s latest development the T-14 Armata main battle tank, which is said to be able to withstand all NATO’s modern weapons.

The calls to invest in the fleet of tanks comes amid growing tensions between NATO and Russia, after the Kremlin threatened with “nuclear counter measures” as well as “dangerous consequences” over U.S. intentions to station new nuclear weapons in Germany.

Meanwhile, U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron is trying to reach a “compromise deal” with Russian President Vladimir Putin to coordinate actions against ISIS in Syria.

And while there are no signs that such a deal will be reached anytime soon, senior British Army officers agree that a possibility of a ground war against Russia must be something the U.K. would be prepared for.

The British Army is equipped with 2 main battle tanks but they are rather outdated compared to Russia’s T-14 Armata tank. As a result of military drills, Britain learned that it’s not able to deploy a squadron of 14 tanks along with two tanks in reserve within the regulation 30-days time limit.

So what I read. Stop bombing the CIA. I mean Isis. Coz our plan is not going to work if you fuck it up Russia. 

So what I read. Stop bombing the CIA. I mean Isis. Coz our plan is not going to work if you fuck it up Russia. 

Indeed

LET UN FIGHT RUSSIA!

I am a lover not a fighter.

Hey UN.

This one is for your corrupt azz ... :padllbli:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.