Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
five4ty7am

Another blast rocks China’s Liucheng County after series of deadly explosions

8 posts in this topic

Another explosion has rocked Liucheng County in southern China, damaging a six-story building on Thursday – less than a day after a series of more than a dozen blasts killed seven people and injured more than 50.

The Thursday blast targeted a civilian building near the highway administration bureau in Liucheng, according to Xinhua. It was not immediately clear whether there were any casualties.

Local police are expected to hold a press conference later on Thursday regarding the latest explosion and the series of 17 blasts which hit the region on Wednesday afternoon.The explosions targeted a hospital, local markets, a shopping mall, a bus station and several government buildings in South China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

http://www.rt.com/news/317144-china-blast-liucheng-explosions/

Curious timing, to say the least.

One of these days I will wake up and wont be here on this rock . Is not that a sad thing to say ?

Who is doing this to China ? And way ? Whats their motive ?

One of these days I will wake up and wont be here on this rock . Is not that a sad thing to say ?

good question

China led the way for the BRICS formation and this could be payback. One does not hoard gold, challenge the reserve currency and get away with it.

1 person likes this

China led the way for the BRICS formation and this could be payback. One does not hoard gold, challenge the reserve currency and get away with it.

Good point . But But In economics I thought that  Brazil, Russia, India and China, were all friends ! Way would China attack it's self

I believe these attacks are via USA weaponry!

Just have a hunch.

A serious one!

:DWsKVPL:

Who knows for sure... Perhaps China and Russia are in on the whole NWO plan all together.  Make it look like they are enemies of America, have false flags all over the place to convince all the populous to usher in the one world government where their elite take part in the global governing council as well.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.