Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

ISIS Has Opened Two Theme Parks For Young Children

6 posts in this topic

Looks to me more like a small fair with old equip. Anyhow, I am posting this comment for archive purposes in case it goes 404 on the yahoo site.

The West are funding and arming ISIS and in some cases, even TRAINING them. The West wanted to invade Syria in 2013 but the public made it quite clear that they were against it. They then coordinated a chemical attack within the country whilst the UN weapons inspectors were checking for the presence of such weapons. This was to be blamed on Assad. The idea was to garner popular support for an invasion. The public saw through it and still opposed an invasion. The West then declared on LIVE TELEVISION that they were going to fund and arm the opposition whom they admitted were terrorists. Effectively subcontracting a terrorist army. I watched as William Hague siad this on BBC News. At first, I thought that it must not be illegal to fund terrorists but a quick read of The Terrorism Act of 2000, Section 15 deals with funding terrorism. It was clearly illegal. I mentioned my concerns to the police and was met with silence. Subsequently, we gave them a pantomime name and also provided an extensive publicity campaign for them. ISIS. A brand new BoogeyMan. Bigger and better than our previous asset, Al Qaeda, because children actually do the beheadings. ISIS had to step up the fear as the public had become anaesthetised to regular beheadings. Western powers have a long history of funding terrorism. ref

Looks to me more like a small fair with old equip. Anyhow, I am posting this comment for archive purposes in case it goes 404 on the yahoo site.

The West are funding and arming ISIS and in some cases, even TRAINING them. The West wanted to invade Syria in 2013 but the public made it quite clear that they were against it. They then coordinated a chemical attack within the country whilst the UN weapons inspectors were checking for the presence of such weapons. This was to be blamed on Assad. The idea was to garner popular support for an invasion. The public saw through it and still opposed an invasion. The West then declared on LIVE TELEVISION that they were going to fund and arm the opposition whom they admitted were terrorists. Effectively subcontracting a terrorist army. I watched as William Hague siad this on BBC News. At first, I thought that it must not be illegal to fund terrorists but a quick read of The Terrorism Act of 2000, Section 15 deals with funding terrorism. It was clearly illegal. I mentioned my concerns to the police and was met with silence. Subsequently, we gave them a pantomime name and also provided an extensive publicity campaign for them. ISIS. A brand new BoogeyMan. Bigger and better than our previous asset, Al Qaeda, because children actually do the beheadings. ISIS had to step up the fear as the public had become anaesthetised to regular beheadings. Western powers have a long history of funding terrorism. ref

im am so pissed about all this bullshit.when are the american people goin to do something?no protests!!no calling out the gov officials involved in treason,not even a "crazy" lone wolf attacking the u.s gov.wtf happened to the american people!!!everyone just sits back and lets the gov fluckem with no lube.sorry for my language but dam.i dont even see any rallys or protests to leave the middle east alone

1 person likes this

On 10/1/2015, 5:21:58, yaknow said:

im am so pissed about all this bullshit.when are the american people goin to do something?no protests!!no calling out the gov officials involved in treason,not even a "crazy" lone wolf attacking the u.s gov.wtf happened to the american people!!!everyone just sits back and lets the gov fluckem with no lube.sorry for my language but dam.i dont even see any rallys or protests to leave the middle east alone

The fact is that the American people will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly . Sad but true !  Blinded by apathy .

http://www.sabinabecker.com/media/plato-on-apathy-550x315.jpg

The fact is that the American people will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly . Sad but true !  Blinded by apathy .

I don't even know if that will be enough. I combat the lies daily it often goes like this. 1) banned, 2) detected as spam, 3) ridicule, 4) the person denies the truth, 5) (if it gets this far) the person has no other choice but to accept the reality that he/she has been lied to and then is silent. These don't always come in this order, but often do.

My fav one is first they ask a question, then before you can answer it/banned/blocked, never wanting to hear the truth.

Second is first they agree with everything you say, but when there is any intelligent link sent, they dismiss it when it proves what you say and opens their mind more.

Third when there is any intelligent link sent, they dismiss it when it proves what you say and opens their mind more, and instead attk the name of the site. You then give other sites having a diff name, and they say its just a coincidence its on any other site/sites.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.