Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Globalist Documents Reveal America to Lose WW III Along With 90% of Its Population

8 posts in this topic

The Liberty Beacon

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/09/30/globalist-documents-reveal-america-to-lose-ww-iii-along-with-90-of-its-population/

Globalist Documents Reveal America to Lose WW III Along With 90% of Its Population

Published September 30, 2015

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/06/megacities-1.jpg

America has a date with depopulation and that date is 2025 at the latest.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2012/11/georgia-guidestones.jpg

Thanks to Ted Turner for making it clear what the globalists truly desire. Ninety percent depopulation is the goal.

By TLB Contributor: Dave Hodges

The Georgia Guidestones declares that humanity will be reduced by 90%. To do that, a devastating world war will be needed and the world’s march toward depopulation will begin right here in the United States. The means for this devastating destruction will be the result of losing World War III. Following America’s devastating defeat, what is left of American society will be garrisoned and divided into 11 mega cities in a style befitting of the Hunger Games movie trilogy. Documents have emerged which clearly supports these assertions. 

America to Lose 90% of Its Population In World War III

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2015/09/syria-china-russia.jpe

For three plus years, The Common Sense Show has stated that World War III will begin in Syria.

Most court cases are decided by circumstantial evidence, alone. Both circumstantial and direct evidence demonstrate that the United States is destined to lose World War III along with 90% of its people. There are two smoking guns which conclusively support this assertion.

1. The emergence of the mega-cities concept which will replace our present societal structure. In this post-war America, 90% of the people are unaccounted for.
  2. The release of the CIA controlled Deagel documents which demonstrates that both the US and the UK lose most of their military before 2025. As is the case for the mega-cities concept, the Deagel documents demonstrate that the United States will have lost 90% of its people by the year 2025.

The remainder of this article will expose the links between the Deagel and the Mega-Cities plan, known as America 2050.

Read the whole post at the link posted above or just click this one .

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/09/30/globalist-documents-reveal-america-to-lose-ww-iii-along-with-90-of-its-population/

1 person likes this

Thanks for the article. You always give us great written analysis of the topics. Much better than a link to a video with no text.

I don't know if nuclear bombs are real, CSB. I've seen a lot of info lately that suggests atomic weapons were/are really conventional bombs, like a trailer load of tnt, with napalm and other explosives. The towers were brought down with something in the basement, not jet fuel igniting sheet rock and curtains in top floors of skyscrapers. It takes a long time for the jihadists to acquire their stores of big bombs, guns, ammo. Also, probably -- chemicals, biologicals, electromagnetic weapons.

We are so close to a final confrontation. Trump talks about it. Rubio too. Hillary? Don't think so. Biden, bless his heart. Who knows what that idjit thinks? And who cares? We know what Obama thinks. He thinks he better obey his handlers.

It looks like the 1980s are getting their cold war back, soon to be hot. And the JV team, Obama's name for ISIS, is kicking our butt.

Thanks for the article. You always give us great written analysis of the topics. Much better than a link to a video with no text.

I don't know if nuclear bombs are real, CSB. I've seen a lot of info lately that suggests atomic weapons were/are really conventional bombs, like a trailer load of tnt, with napalm and other explosives. The towers were brought down with something in the basement, not jet fuel igniting sheet rock and curtains in top floors of skyscrapers. It takes a long time for the jihadists to acquire their stores of big bombs, guns, ammo. Also, probably -- chemicals, biologicals, electromagnetic weapons.

We are so close to a final confrontation. Trump talks about it. Rubio too. Hillary? Don't think so. Biden, bless his heart. Who knows what that idjit thinks? And who cares? We know what Obama thinks. He thinks he better obey his handlers.

It looks like the 1980s are getting their cold war back, soon to be hot. And the JV team, Obama's name for ISIS, is kicking our butt.

I am glad you mentioned that Grav.

I have always had serious doubts about atomic bomb.

My interest was heightened decades ago.

I interviewed the two military photographers at ground zero in Hiroshima, Japan who took photos days after the alleged atomic bomb blast.

I knew high levels of radiation would render normal film manufactured in 1945 useless.

No, there was no film in 1945 anywhere that could work in heavy radiation.

So John Q Public was told.

The photos were of professional quality with nary a smug or cloudy spot on them.

I was utterly amazed at the number of structures which were still left standing at ground zero.

I asked what types of camera filters they utilized.

They told me none since they were not necessary.

High high were radiation levels supposed to read at ground zero days after a detonation?

I knew then the American citizen had been had again.

I still do not believe in an atomic bomb.

Never will!

:snapoutofit:

Thats why we must be prepared to go right for the throat of the NWO and completely annihilate it at the first hint of trouble.

Thats why we must be prepared to go right for the throat of the NWO and completely annihilate it at the first hint of trouble.

KILL EM ALL!

Then let God toss em into Hell.

Filthy trash!

:balk2:

I am glad you mentioned that Grav.

I have always had serious doubts about atomic bomb.

My interest was heightened decades ago.

I interviewed the two military photographers at ground zero in Hiroshima, Japan who took photos days after the alleged atomic bomb blast.

I knew high levels of radiation would render normal film manufactured in 1945 useless.

No, there was no film in 1945 anywhere that could work in heavy radiation.

So John Q Public was told.

The photos were of professional quality with nary a smug or cloudy spot on them.

I was utterly amazed at the number of structures which were still left standing at ground zero.

I asked what types of camera filters they utilized.

They told me none since they were not necessary.

High high were radiation levels supposed to read at ground zero days after a detonation?

I knew then the American citizen had been had again.

I still do not believe in an atomic bomb.

Never will!

If nukes were real, we would all be dead by now. So this Iran deal is meaningless, every way you look at it. They play games with our minds, just like Nasa with their phoney satellites and the Internal Space Station. 

It is part of the also fictitious War on Terror. Don't ask me how, but there is something very fishy about the whole mess. There are no a-bombs, but the threat of them will get us into WW3.

There are much better weapons now that will kill or subdue entire populations without rendering the land radioactive or burnt to a crisp. Some shooters and bombers are victims of mind control systems, which can be implemented by drones flying over cities. Cell towers, GWEN, and HAARP technologies kill with electromagnetic energy. 

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mctotalcontrol12jul02.shtml 

Future wars will make the Blitzkrieg look like a pillow fight. Silent Weapons for Secret Wars

The towers were brought down with something in the basement

The basements were actually left intact. There are photos and videos of this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.