Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlistvet

EPA's next harmfull target...wait for it...THE SUN!!!

16 posts in this topic

Monsanto will be marketing sunblock for plants and trees. Oh wait......

So much for agriculture!

What do they want to do about it? Extinguish the sun? Just reading that makes me want to poke my eye out with a sharp stick.

Justification for a new tax to save us from it? Reason for a new law or restriction? 

Monsanto will be marketing sunblock for plants and trees. Oh wait......

So much for agriculture!

I think you got it ! ?  

Could be to suppress opposition to gmo?

Edited by Radio
Add

I always said that is a line in the sand for me, when they tell me I can't grow food on my property.

Well, the twits did tweet a correction... and just in time too.

Think sunny days are good for plants? Not always. Sunlight causes #ozone to form, which harms foliage, weakens trees: http://www3.epa.gov/airquality/ozonepollution/ecosystem.htm 

Correction: Sunny days are good for plants, but ground-level ozone is not. Sunlight helps ozone to form. http://www3.epa.gov/airquality/ozonepollution/ecosystem.html 

Feds set to impose major ozone rule

The Obama administration is poised this week to issue a final rule on ozone levels that business groups contend would be the single most expensive regulation ever imposed by the U.S. government.

The air pollution rule, due by Thursday, will touch off another flurry of legal battles and congressional tussling over the president’s environmental agenda, with business groups and Republicans opposed to the rule looking to block it.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to tighten its standard for surface-level ozone from 75 parts per billion to between 65 and 70 parts per billion. Green groups and health organizations say a tighter standard will help the environment and improve public health, but they too feel they could be left disappointed in the long-awaited rule.

Industry groups mounted a massive blitz against a draft version of the rule, warning that large sections of the country would fall out of compliance with the standards 
and that it would be expensive to bring many locales into compliance.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/255390-feds-set-to-impose-major-ozone-rule

I always said that is a line in the sand for me, when they tell me I can't grow food on my property.

you cant collect f!#€£$@ rain water in some states.absolutely insane.come try n take my rain barrels

1 person likes this

Well, the twits did tweet a correction... and just in time too.

what do they say about aluminum and barium in the air and water.it must be great for us and the ozone

you cant collect f!#€£$@ rain water in some states.absolutely insane.come try n take my rain barrels

Have to bury the rain barrels under the down spouts
beneath the flower beds of native plant species only
next to the little garden gnome made of recycled materials
holding a sign in Spanish that says WELCOME HOME.

:ph34r:

what do they say about aluminum and barium in the air and water.it must be great for us and the ozone

Yeah, that's all good... so is radiation. :wacko:

U.S. Government Spraying Tons Of Toxic Coal Fly Ash Into Atmosphere Via Chemtrails

“The widespread, intentional and increasingly frequent chemical emplacement in the troposphere has gone unidentified and unremarked in the scientific literature for years. The author presents evidence that toxic coal combustion fly ash is the most likely aerosolized particulate sprayed by tanker-jets for geoengineering, weather-modification and climate-modification purposes and describes some of the multifold consequences on public health.
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=19935

“If you cling to the dirty old energies of the past, you’re doomed in this world, because the people are not going to support dirty energy when they see what it’s doing to the planet,” Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said.

Ok, Barbara, shut down everything related to oil and give us the suppressed free energy technology. No more jet travel for you!

No planes = no aerial spraying.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.