Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
five4ty7am

My first post from the old site

4 posts in this topic

There was a book published in 1922 titled "Public Opinion" by Walter Lippman. This is the opening paragraph:

"There is an island in the ocean where in 1914 a few Englishmen, Frenchmen, and Germans lived. No cable reaches that island, and the British mail steamer comes but once in sixty days. In September it had not yet come, and the islanders were still talking about the latest newspaper which told about the approaching trial of Madame Caillaux for the shooting of Gaston Calmette. It was, therefore, with more than usual eagerness that the whole colony assembled at the quay on a day in mid-September to hear from the captain what the verdict had been. They learned that for over six weeks now those of them who were English and those of who were French had been fighting in behalf of the sanctity of treaties against those of them who were Germans. For six strange weeks they had acted as if they were friends, when in fact they were enemies."

The speed at which we receive information has obviously been greatly enhanced since 1914. There are no islands left unconnected from cables.

Now the theory: Imagine a ruthless enterprise with near limitless military and economic influence. The goal of this enterprise is to assume total control over a one world government. Technology is the primary weapon to influence the minds of every individual connected to a vast network of devices, allowing them to instigate instantaneous wars at will with the push of a button.

Could we be unwittingly walking into a trap unparalleled in human history by powering on our numerous devices? Could the dangers of propaganda through technology be mitigated by raising awareness now, or is the population too incapable of critical thinking to see the precipice before us?

The audience has changed since I first posted this article. Some of you are still here, most of you are not (shout out to FT, we miss you). I am curious of the responses to this post versus the responses obtained from the original post. Please, let me know what you really think...

Absolutely.in the u.s i can almost always tell which news chanel someone watches with there statements.the media tells people who to hate,who to love.what the facts are

1 person likes this

Absolutely.in the u.s i can almost always tell which news chanel someone watches with there statements.the media tells people who to hate,who to love.what the facts are

So very true. The media is but two sides of the same coin.

On 9/30/2015, 1:20:25, yaknow said:

On 9/30/2015, 1:33:28, five4ty7am said:

So very true. The media is but two sides of the same coin.

That is why its best to dissect them, consider all sides, do research, then come to a conclusion. Basically accept nothing as fact unless proper research can be done. Even then this is not foul proof, as new evidence can come to light. Take stat ins: good for you, no side effects etc (lots of profits to be made off millions of sheep for entire fleet http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/evil-jew-310x165.jpg (news doctors, advertising agencies, pharms, black market), (later, STATINS RED ALERT: Widely prescribed drugs act as cellular poisons that accelerate aging... deactivate DNA repair... promote diabetes, muscle fatigue and memory loss

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.