Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

How Child Protection Services Buys and Sells Our Children

14 posts in this topic

The general population doesn’t know what is happening with CPS and the Foster Care and it doesn’t know that it doesn’t know.

This Site is dedicated to information about the corruption and abuse of Child Protective Services. It is about the horror stories of how CPS abducts and then sells children legally and without due process. This site will include the laws they use in order to do this.

It will also contain the horror stories of parents who have had their children snatched and then the abuse the parents are exposed to by the system in order to force them to sign away their rights.

This site hopefully will educate parents who have unjustly lost their children to help give them the tools they need in order to fight to get their kids back and to shut down the abuse in the system.

Visit the site here : https://protectingourchildrenfrombeingsold.wordpress.com/

Dear parents Your children are a growing commodity among the perverts this is way I don't agree with the new gay marriage . This new law will only lead the way to legalizing Pedophilia .   

What is this shit ???

Pope Vows To Get Church Pedophilia Down To Acceptable Levels

http://www.theonion.com/article/pope-vows-to-get-church-pedophilia-down-to-accepta-17201

Acceptable Levels !! ??  Really ?? Acceptable Levels

Pope Benedict XVI explains which types of slow, deliberate touching the church deems inappropriate.

2 people like this

I heard something about CPS being in collusion with big pharma. Apparently the kids abducted by CPS are given prescription drugs at a rate unparalleled to the general population.

On 9/30/2015, 11:58:32, CSB said:

The general population doesn’t know what is happening with CPS and the Foster Care and it doesn’t know that it doesn’t know.

This Site is dedicated to information about the corruption and abuse of Child Protective Services. It is about the horror stories of how CPS abducts and then sells children legally and without due process. This site will include the laws they use in order to do this.

It will also contain the horror stories of parents who have had their children snatched and then the abuse the parents are exposed to by the system in order to force them to sign away their rights.

This site hopefully will educate parents who have unjustly lost their children to help give them the tools they need in order to fight to get their kids back and to shut down the abuse in the system.

Visit the site here : https://protectingourchildrenfrombeingsold.wordpress.com/

Dear parents Your children are a growing commodity among the perverts this is way I don't agree with the new gay marriage . This new law will only lead the way to legalizing Pedophilia .   

What is this shit ???

http://www.theonion.com/article/pope-vows-to-get-church-pedophilia-down-to-accepta-17201

Acceptable Levels !! ??  Really ?? Acceptable Levels

Pope Benedict XVI explains which types of slow, deliberate touching the church deems inappropriate.

No offence mate. I'm with ya on the CPS thing. But... you just quoted an Onion article. Its a parody/satire news site. 

Fake/Hoax News Websites

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • Cap News (twitter.com/capnews)
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • Indecision Forever (www.cc.com/indecision)
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org

Satire Websites

• TheOnion.com
  • AmplifyingGlass.com
  • Duffleblog.com
  • EmpireSports.co
  • GomerBlog.com
  • Huzlers.com
  • Newslo.com
  • NahaDaily.com
  • RockCityTimes.com
  • TheLapine.ca
  • TheSpoof.com
  • WeeklyWorldNews.com
  • WorldNewsDailyReport.com

Clickbait Websites

Source: http://www.fakenewswatch.com/

No offence mate. I'm with ya on the CPS thing. But... you just quoted an Onion article. Its a parody/satire news site. 

Fake/Hoax News Websites

• AmericanNews.com
  • BigAmericanNews.com
  • Cap News (twitter.com/capnews)
  • ChristWire.org
  • CivicTribune.com
  • ClickHole.com
  • CreamBMP.com
  • DCGazette.com
  • DailyCurrant.com
  • DCClothesLine.com
  • DerfMagazine.com
  • DrudgeReport.com.co
  • DuhProgressive.com
  • EmpireNews.com
  • EnduringVision.com
  • Indecision Forever (www.cc.com/indecision)
  • MSNBC.co
  • MSNBC.website
  • MediaMass.net
  • NationalReport.net
  • NewsBiscuit.com
  • News-Hound.com
  • NewsMutiny.com
  • PoliticalEars.com
  • Private-eye.co.uk
  • RealNewsRightNow.com
  • RileNews.com
  • Sprotspickle.com
  • TheNewsNerd.com
  • TheUsPatriot.com
  • WitScience.org

Satire Websites

• TheOnion.com
  • AmplifyingGlass.com
  • Duffleblog.com
  • EmpireSports.co
  • GomerBlog.com
  • Huzlers.com
  • Newslo.com
  • NahaDaily.com
  • RockCityTimes.com
  • TheLapine.ca
  • TheSpoof.com
  • WeeklyWorldNews.com
  • WorldNewsDailyReport.com

Clickbait Websites

Source: http://www.fakenewswatch.com/

so can i have a list of real news websites?

2 people like this

so can i have a list of real news websites?

Good point. What was I thinking?

List of real news sites:

Good point. What was I thinking?

List of real news sites:

you got me.blahahaha

2 people like this

I am not a Onion fan never have been . How ever the article posted below is not the first time I have seen it . Show me what some may call a creditable site .

There is not one site where I can't find some bull shit ! Not one .

Please give me a list of real creditable news sites !

Human communication is the only way to get real info.now the info mite not be tru but if u fact check or cross reference tou can get a good idea on whats really goin on.for example-watch cnn,fox news and rt.you will get 3 diff stories but will see thru somenof the b.s and get the real story

The Onion is a joke rag, but that's the point. CPS is really doing dirty shit, and so is the False Church, and so to make it seem like only Tin Foil believes it, they spice up an article with just enough truth and just enough fiction. Just like the MSM. They have to do this, because people are becoming more and more aware that the government is literally stealing our children if they find that child of value (blonde hair and blue eyes = big $).

It's true that cps is a minor player in this cruel game of chess with our children. This over shadows the main culprit which is the juvenile system. They can have their pick and tuck these children away in private facilities  from prying eyes in the remotest of rural America. If people where really aware of what is taking place they would cry. But thanks to the evil empire we have allowed to subjugate us at every level we are all in a blissful state of electronic compliance . I mean as long as we have our nice cars, two level homes and don't forget that flatscreen. As long as we are fulfilling our materialistic implanted idealistic dream. The pied piper has no trouble leading the children through the streets.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.