Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Top Five Videos to Watch Before You Get Your Flu Shot

8 posts in this topic

As posted at PrisonPlanet.com

As flu season approaches, here’s five videos you need to watch before you consider taking a flu shot .

I preach against the flu shot!

It is nothing but poison.

An elderly relative had the flu shot.

Seemed okay for her age at the time.

Less than two weeks later she keeled over dead!

Coincidence?

Hell no!

:angry:

Anything that is so heavily promoted and lines the pockets of big pharma can't be a good thing......especially for Citizen Kane.

:64pwFDH: Rosebud

I haven't had a flu shot since I got to this diamention (it's in another thread, some peoples got it), and I've had the flu 3 times since then. Once, it took a full week to shake, the other two times, didn't last 3 days. Nothing some screwdrivers (the drink) couldn't fix. I do believe they do some people some good, but there is no "universal vax", as we all have diffrent body chemistry, even if only slightly. So, idk if everyone should skip a flu shot, I know I don't personally need one, and ain't getting one. Because of that, I kicked swine flu in the nuts. The body was designed to build immunities through experince, lest mine's shown to have a talent in it.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
spelling and afterthought.

I haven't had a flu shot since I got to this diamention (it's in another thread, some peoples got it), and I've had the flu 3 times since then. Once, it took a full week to shake, the other two times, didn't last 3 days. Nothing some screwdrivers (the drink) couldn't fix. I do believe they do some people some good, but there is no "universal vax", as we all have diffrent body chemistry, even if only slightly. So, idk if everyone should skip a flu shot, I know I don't personally need one, and ain't getting one. Because of that, I kicked swine flu in the nuts. The body was designed to build immunities through experince, lest mine's shown to have a talent in it.

:poopywb4:

:poopywb4:

Yeah, because I'm sooooooo deceptive here on COP. Because I withhold so much information and lie about all I be e.e SK, you were cool. God shot hillarous. Don't blow it o.o

Yeah, because I'm sooooooo deceptive here on COP. Because I withhold so much information and lie about all I be e.e SK, you were cool. God shot hillarous. Don't blow it o.o

:1XqXnoz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.