Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Meet The New Holocaust / Same As The Old Holocaust

7 posts in this topic

Meet The New Holocaust / Same As The Old Holocaust

30 September 2015 @ 08:46

First they came for the Jews…and they [the Left] slaughtered over six million of them.

And Leftist-controlled governments of The West did nothing, even though they knew about it.

Now, they [and, make no mistake about it: the Muslims are Totalitarians, therefore Leftists] have come for the Christians…and they are being slaughtered.

And Leftist-controlled governments of The West are doing nothing, even though there are credible reports about it being published every day, this time buttressed with photographs and videos.

This is the horrific result, drenched in blood, of allowing Leftists to run governments.

Read the whole post here : http://linkis.com/thecampofthesaints.org/PHh9w

https://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/mywinningmohammadcontestdrawing-boschfawstin-x.jpg?w=300&h=238

1 person likes this

Exactly. And 50 years from now, nobody will believe it ever happened. 

Six million Jews were slaughtered?  A gross exaggeration in my opinion.

Huh? All I said was that people deny past events; I said nothing about the number. Jews did in fact die in the camps, as did many Christians for helping them. And now Christians are being slaughtered, but 50 years from now people will deny it happened at all.

Huh? All I said was that people deny past events; I said nothing about the number. Jews did in fact die in the camps, as did many Christians for helping them. And now Christians are being slaughtered, but 50 years from now people will deny it happened at all.

My mistake. I thought you were referring to so-called Holocaust deniers.

My mistake. I thought you were referring to so-called Holocaust deniers.

I was, but I never said the number was accurate. The Holocaust did happen, we just don't know how many were killed.

Exactly. And 50 years from now, nobody will believe it ever happened. 

ie: lifetime (not numbers based but true lifetime if the planet is inhabited then as radiation is not above average all over the world (see veteranstoday.com for weekly radiation update or rense.com for a mirror copy of it and more) 

well the figure was best estimated now at 235,000 although most died from starvation as the people who went against germany bombed the food lines and water (lines/wells?) so that supplies couldn't come in. see hellstorm video (its on youtube now, the worst was after the war and was the real genocide)

I was, but I never said the number was accurate. The Holocaust did happen, we just don't know how many were killed.

see above

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.