Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
yaknow

Healing the body mind and soul

9 posts in this topic

Any help,any ideas ,anything will be helpful!

I very much believe that chemtrails,microwaves are being used to mess our bodys and minds up. I also believe there is something worse goin on.RNA and companies having pattens on the colors of the human body!so if u any ideas or methods of healing the body mind and Soul please reply

Hi yaknow, detoxing the body is one thing you can do.  Juice fasting is a good way to do that. I stay on this 10 days at a time, but 3 days is ok for detox.  Edible Bentonite Clay removes heavy metals from the body, you can also bathe in it, it also works on bee stings, spider bites, infection (when used as a poultice).  Massive doses of vitamin C builds you up, look up liposomal vitiamin C, you can make this yourself or buy it pre-made (also called lypo spheric vitamin C). Make sure you get out into the sun for vitamin d. Lack of D causes a lot of issues in the human body, including cancer.

Alkalizing the body happens when you juice fast or you can drink Vinegar (apple cider vinegar with the mother Bragg's is a good one) with water and some honey every day. Vinegar has so many uses there are books written on it. :)

The quality of your drinking water is super important.

Build up your gut bacteria because it's your immune system. Kefir is one of the best things for that.

Check out adaptogens, they're herbs that you can make tea from, body balancers. I use jiaogulan.  Honeysuckle, licorice root and forsythia are some others, there are tons of different kinds.

I use exercise and progressive relaxation techniques to get rid of stress. You can find lots of youtube vids on that. You just tense up certain muscle groups individually and then relax suddenly, it not only relaxes you all over, but if you have a headache it will fix that, too, when you're finished it almost feels like you've had a massage. Just taking walks will burn off excess calories and reduce stress.

Meditation also works. Even laying down for 20 minutes and forcing yourself to be still will help you. Most people are active all day long and never take a minute to relax completely until they go to sleep at night. The only time they close their eyes all day is when they blink. lol

You can find all of this in the search engines so I didn't put up links.

1 person likes this

Any help,any ideas ,anything will be helpful!

I very much believe that chemtrails,microwaves are being used to mess our bodys and minds up. I also believe there is something worse goin on.RNA and companies having pattens on the colors of the human body!so if u any ideas or methods of healing the body mind and Soul please reply

I would love to find a remedy to chemtrails, ELFs & microwaves. There was a thread on here by McWest about an anti nano device, http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4285-anti-nano-device/ I have yet to buy the supplies & try it out but I really want to see if it works. 

You might enjoy my Advice for Alchemists thread. I just added a post about diet and my own experience with the change I made earlier this year.

Alchemy too Mom?

Sigh.

:balpk:

On a very personal level. The quest for gold is somewhat foolish in light of what one can accomplish using the lesser known power of intent.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.