Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Man that was the worst few days of my life

10 posts in this topic

Man i was vomiting, stomach pains, fever, hot nd cold. Couldnt effin move. This shit is awful. Feeling better this morning, Enough so i could actually make it to my pc.

Man i was vomiting, stomach pains, fever, hot nd cold. Couldnt effin move. This shit is awful. Feeling better this morning, Enough so i could actually make it to my pc.

You're in my prayers G. Take it easy, and recover, don't rush it. We'll be here, waiting and anxious (in a good way) to have ya back at 110%.

You're in my prayers G. Take it easy, and recover, don't rush it. We'll be here, waiting and anxious (in a good way) to have ya back at 110%.

Suspected appendicitis, Should have gone to the hospital but im stubborn. Surprised im feeling better tbh (still got the pain in lower right, but its tiny in comparison to what it was). I guess my prayers were answered.

Suspected appendicitis, Should have gone to the hospital but im stubborn. Surprised im feeling better tbh (still got the pain in lower right, but its tiny in comparison to what it was). I guess my prayers were answered.

Ain't no guess to me, my friend. I know He cares for those that care about the truth. And if that ain't what you do here, then I think I made a wrong turn at Albuerquerque *cue the music, cause HBK4life*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE37e1eK2mY

1 person likes this

Shep, trust me on this. I was stubborn and nearly died back in 2003. I became unable to hold down food. I would eat and throw it up within minutes. And the pain was terrible. 

Just because you feel better doesn't mean you're out of danger either.

i was taken to the hospital by a friend just in time. They said a few more days and it would have burst with fatal consequences.

the surgery is real simple these days. They make a small two inch incision and that's all they need to remove it. The scar went away completely after a few years.

prayer is good but you need to do you part too and accommodate it by seeing a doctor. If answer to a prayer is sent you need to have your receiver turned on. ( I don't know how else to word it ) 

there was a thread on this site about a flood and a guy who kept saying "I don't need any body's help, God will save me" and he perished in the flood refusing help from neighbors and rescue ppl. And he asked St. Peter why didn't God save me? And St. Peter said well I sent you three neighbors, four fireman what more do you want?

if it got better, then it wasn't your appendix. IMO. But I'm not a doctor. So I urge you to get it checked. the relief may be temporary and due to not eating. And it may comeback with a vengeance IDK.

youre in my prayers Shep. 

Shep, trust me on this. I was stubborn and nearly died back in 2003. I became unable to hold down food. I would eat and throw it up within minutes. And the pain was terrible. 

Just because you feel better doesn't mean you're out of danger either.

i was taken to the hospital by a friend just in time. They said a few more days and it would have burst with fatal consequences.

the surgery is real simple these days. They make a small two inch incision and that's all they need to remove it. The scar went away completely after a few years.

prayer is good but you need to do you part too and accommodate it by seeing a doctor. If answer to a prayer is sent you need to have your receiver turned on. ( I don't know how else to word it ) 

there was a thread on this site about a flood and a guy who kept saying "I don't need any body's help, God will save me" and he perished in the flood refusing help from neighbors and rescue ppl. And he asked St. Peter why didn't God save me? And St. Peter said well I sent you three neighbors, four fireman what more do you want?

if it got better, then it wasn't your appendix. IMO. But I'm not a doctor. So I urge you to get it checked. the relief may be temporary and due to not eating. And it may comeback with a vengeance IDK.

youre in my prayers Shep. 

I know. Im just assuming since the swelling has gone and the fever, and the pain too and the inflammation has gone down to maybe 10% of what it was. And no inflammation? means no bursting right? Im not sure what it was to be honest. (Defo not a stomach bug tho) It was just the worst pain ever and it seemed to meet the symptoms.

If i feel it get worse in any way, im going straight in to docs, i was going to go today but i felt better and did not want to waste their time. (Spent more than half my life in hospital from ages 2-18 so id rather not go in if need be)

Thanks for your kind words though.

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

Also consider the fact that your perception of pain could be masked by endorphins that your body makes to address pain.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.