Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Rapture Has Been Postponed

35 posts in this topic

Illuminati playbook. Who actually thinks they deserve to be raptured anyway? The chosen ones? :lol_alpha:

Illuminati playbook. Who actually thinks they deserve to be raptured anyway? The chosen ones? :lol_alpha:

More or less :vFpL81r:

"Raptured"? :chuckle:

It's not about deserving it. It's about trusting that Jesus will take his people out of the world before the final 7 years of judgment. Nobody deserves to be saved; we're saved by faith alone. Same with the rapture: if you belong to Jesus you will be taken.

It's not about deserving it. It's about trusting that Jesus will take his people out of the world before the final 7 years of judgment. Nobody deserves to be saved; we're saved by faith alone. Same with the rapture: if you belong to Jesus you will be taken.

Might I suggest you start your own religious thread? I don't buy into salvation because I believe you should correct your own errors as you go along. It's not perfect but it's the action that's important. We will disagree because I no longer believe in religion and I DO NOT want to debate it. This is why I urge you to start your Christian Chat thread where those of the same belief system can live in harmony.

Might I suggest you start your own religious thread? I don't buy into salvation because I believe you should correct your own errors as you go along. It's not perfect but it's the action that's important. We will disagree because I no longer believe in religion and I DO NOT want to debate it. This is why I urge you to start your Christian Chat thread where those of the same belief system can live in harmony.

The thread title is about the Rapture, which is a uniquely Christian teaching. Maybe non-Christians shouldn't start threads about Christian teachings, or tell Christians to stay out of such threads.

The thread title is about the Rapture, which is a uniquely Christian teaching. Maybe non-Christians shouldn't start threads about Christian teachings, or tell Christians to stay out of such threads.

The videos are produced by someone who is anti-rapture and believes the bible is a lie. Obviously this is not your view and you can post in any thread you desire, OF COURSE. SkyCat didn't offer up his opinion on the video so labeling him a non-christian seems rather impolite. No need to respond as I'll be adding you to my ignore list. I suggest you do the same!

Actually, this thread is about false predictions, and, of course, what one gets with false information as a basis.  The complete absurdity of such things (and the implied conspircacies behind it, though I digress) is the focus of the thread.  No, I doubt I will be debating here much, at least not any time soon. (I'm not at the infant-stage of awareness of questioning 'what religion is true or which is not' or debating beliefs, which is akin to little more than mental and emotional masturbation.)  I was once a monk (1200 years ago.)  Been-there-done-that, etc, etc, on and on with the banality ad-nauseam (even though the monk experience was a little more involved than simply experiencing the religion of Christianity.  I digress once more.)  Some things never change.

Actually, this thread is about false predictions, and, of course, what one gets with false information as a basis.  The complete absurdity of such things (and the implied conspircacies behind it, though I digress) is the focus of the thread.  No, I doubt I will be debating here much, at least not any time soon. (I'm not at the infant-stage of awareness of questioning 'what religion is true or which is not' or debating beliefs, which is akin to little more than mental and emotional masturbation.)  I was once a monk (1200 years ago.)  Been-there-done-that, etc, etc, on and on with the banality ad-nauseam (even though the monk experience was a little more involved than simply experiencing the religion of Christianity.  I digress once more.)  Some things never change.

So, why call it "the rapture has been postponed"? There are plenty of false predictions that have nothing to do with the rapture or Christianity or religion.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.