Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

President Obama Approves New Jewish Propaganda Techniques

5 posts in this topic

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/THEYLIVEOBAMAinBERLIN_thumb.jpg

Whites in the U.S.S.A. are starting to get a little uppity, engaging in crime thought and even sometimes the mildest possible actual opposition to the jewish communism that has devastated and killed our nation. Traditional propaganda, designed to humiliate rather than convert, isn’t working. A pack of la-teen-ohs holding foreign flags on the Africa ball field is seen as the kosher kick in the crotch that it is, the latest “good boy” to be placed in dead negro storage is not winning any sympathy from Whites increasingly disgusted by the lies. Clearly, new means of shaping behavior, that is enforcing right think, are needed.

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/cass-sunstein_thumb.jpgThe Jewish Czar.

Daily Caller:

President Obama announced a new executive order on Tuesday which authorizes federal agencies to conduct behavioral experiments on U.S. citizens in order to advance government initiatives.

Get ready to be a lab rat in a jewish maze, goyim. King mulatto issues the royal decree while the light of the world pulling the wires on this Kenyan, rub their hands together and dream of another holodomor.

“A growing body of evidence demonstrates that behavioral science insights — research findings from fields such as behavioral economics and psychology about how people make decisions and act on them — can be used to design government policies to better serve the American people,” reads the executive order, released on Tuesday.

There’s no logical argument for cultural marxism and they’re even losing the emotional battle thanks to endless ham-handed and tone-deaf appeals to a White population that’s starting to see the writing on the wall. It’s time to deploy the jewish psychology to “better serve” the U.S.S.A. Saying “It’s the right thing to do” and dropping constant embarrassing references to “folks” and “God’s green earth” isn’t getting the job done. We need to be beaming “Obey” and “No independent thought” right into the brains of the shkotzim.

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/sleeptheylive_thumb.jpg

The new program is the end result of a policy proposal the White House floated in 2013 entitled “Strengthening Federal Capacity for Behavioral Insights.”

Our criminal government is in the mind-washing business. Oh well, time to watch the minority throw a misshapen ball around. Hey, they’re celebrating the la-teen-oh invader. That’s great.

The initiative draws on research from University of Chicago economist Richard Thaler and Harvard law school professor Cass Sunstein, who was also dubbed Obama’s regulatory czar.

Every. Single. Time. The jew scumbag behind the spiritual evil, the parasite still clinging to the rotting remains of our nation.

The two behavioral scientists argued in their 2008 book “Nudge” that government policies can be designed in a way that “nudges” citizens towards certain behaviors and choices.

You know, like a bayonet in your back or a starvation campaign in the Ukraine. cont

I'm trying not to put you on ignore, but just in case I do it anyway, let me ask you these rhetorical questions:

Is there any bad guy in the world who is not Jewish?

Are all Jews bad people?

Are all bad people Jews?

Did Jews invent muslims so they could create a situation with the so-called Palestinians and make the whole world hate Jews?

Seriously, you seem so blinded by hatred of Jews that I question your judgment on everything. 

I'm trying not to put you on ignore, but just in case I do it anyway, let me ask you these rhetorical questions:

Is there any bad guy in the world who is not Jewish? yes (strawman) 

Are all Jews bad people? (no) http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm  What Is Judaism? 

Are all bad people Jews? (no) symptom of disease, got to go to the source to find out where the badness started, I forget the serpeant comparison but it wasn't a snake, was something else, 

Did Jews invent muslims so they could create a situation with the so-called Palestinians and make the whole world hate Jews?

Seriously, you seem so blinded by hatred of Jews that I question your judgment on everything. 

The Myth of Tiny, Little Israel: Zionist Tentacles Everywhere http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3940.htm

Analysis:  Hamas History Tied to Israel  http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/political/jews/hypocrites.htm

While I don't expect you to actually read the answers to your last question that I provide as you admitted in the past you didn't read replies anyways after I spent time rebuking what you say, I am presenting them. I see you added more strawmans. 

The Jews Run the World http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/political/jews/jews_run_world.htm

Edited by rbear
+ll

I guess you don't know what "rhetorical questions" means. And you should look up what "straw man" means as well. The questions were meant as a group to clarify whether you do indeed hate Jews and blame them for all the world's problems. Most (all?) of the time, you don't distinguish which ones you're talking about. Anyway, I'm really tired of your constant Jew this and Jew that. See ya.

I guess you don't know what "rhetorical questions" means. And you should look up what "straw man" means as well. The questions were meant as a group to clarify whether you do indeed hate Jews and blame them for all the world's problems. Most (all?) of the time, you don't distinguish which ones you're talking about. Anyway, I'm really tired of your constant Jew this and Jew that. See ya.

I have already settled this in past post. I won't miss ya, ya always were not a challenger but a denier. Also I don't write the stories, so perhaps you should talk to whoever does, and stop blaming the messenger. I have already stated this before too before.

----------

I will post some more on this, maybe it will do some good (maybe not?)

We know it is God's will for people to be blinded and not be able to understand the message, even when Jesus Himself was standing there, in the flesh, telling them! It is God’s responsibility to decide whom He will call, and when He will call them.

We can see that the Jewish leaders of Jesus' day often reviled Him, and the Jewish people often followed Him only because they wanted to be fed with physical food (John 6:26-27) or to be healed of physical infirmities (Matthew 14:35-36). However, most of them were not ready to follow Christ the way we understand following Christ - a total commitment of our lives to living His way of life. They simply had not been invited yet. Once again, it is God's responsibility.

God is working out a plan of salvation among the human race. As part of that plan, he brings some people to repentance now, and others He will call later. The firstfruits are called ahead of the rest, not instead of the rest. There is nothing special about the firstfruits, except that he chose them before the rest of the world, and they had enough sense to listen to him and respond to His invitation.

We find references in the Bible that the heart is evil above all things, and desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). We find that the carnal mind is antagonistic toward God, and cannot even be subject to his laws (Romans 8:7). We find that it is not in the heart of man to direct his own steps (Jeremiah 10:23). However, we also see that the devil has deceived the whole world (Revelation 12:9), that he is the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4), and that we need to put on the armor our Father gives us to stand up against the devil (Ephesians 6:11).

The Good News

The GOOD NEWS is that those who are Jewish who rejected Jesus did not know what they were doing. They did not willfully reject their Savior and Messiah. They just did not recognize Him, (John 1:10-11, Matthew 12:31-32)!

In Jesus' day, the eyes of the Jews were blinded. Even when Jesus was going around preaching and teaching, He often hid His meanings by telling stories and speaking in riddles and parables (Matthew 13:10-11).

The second resurrection, following the Millennium, will be when the vast hordes of mankind (including the Jews who initially rejected Jesus) who have died over the thousands of years of human history come back to life in a physical resurrection. This incredible scene, almost too astounding to grasp, is described in vision by the prophet Ezekiel, in his famous "dry bones" vision (Ezekiel 37:1-14).

These resurrected mortals will be given the opportunity to understand God's way and follow Him. This is the same opportunity that Christians in this life currently have, but with one important difference: Satan will not be there to deceive them or tempt them! In that future time, those who choose to pursue the goal of being sons, be they Jews or not, will be changed into immortal spirit sons of the Eternal, just as those in the first resurrection had been either resurrected or changed to immortal spirit when Christ returned at the beginning of the Millennium. http://www.biblestudy.org/question/how-do-jews-get-to-heaven-if-they-reject-jesus.html

--

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% Of The World’s Media

The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Facts of Jewish Media Control

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a “control freak”, includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Weinstein brothers. When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome, family entertainment. While it still holds the rights to Snow White, under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production of graphic sex and violence. In addition, it has 225 affiliated stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV companies. ABC’s cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and CEO Steven Bornstein, a Jew.

This corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. ABC Radio Network owns eleven AM and ten FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates. Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities/ABC earned over $1 billion in publishing in 1994. It owns seven daily newspapers, Fairchild Publications, Chilton Publications, and the Diversified Publishing Group. Time Warner, Inc, is the second of the international media leviathans.

The chairman of the board and CEO, Gerald Levin, is a Jew. Time Warner’s subsidiary HBO is the country’s largest pay-TV cable network. Warner Music is by far the world’s largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records, headed by Danny Goldberg. Stuart Hersch is president of Warnervision, Warner Music’s video production unit. Goldberg and Hersch are Jews. Warner Music was an early promoter of “gangsta rap.” Through its involvement with Interscope Records, it helped popularize a genre whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge Blacks to commit acts of violence against Whites. In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studio) and publishing. Time Warner’s publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a Jew) is the largest magazine publisher in the country (Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune).

When Ted Turner, a Gentile, made a bid to buy CBS in 1985, there was panic in media boardrooms across the nation. Turner made a fortune in advertising and then had built a successful cable-TV news network, CNN. Although Turner employed a number of Jews in key executive positions in CNN and had never taken public positions contrary to Jewish interests, he is a man with a large ego and a strong personality and was regarded by Chairman William Paley (real name Palinsky, a Jew) and the other Jews at CBS as uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsman Daniel Schorr, who had worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held a personal dislike for Jews.

To block Turner’s bid, CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish theater, hotel, insurance, and cigarette magnate Laurence Tisch to launch a “friendly” takeover of the company, and from 1986 till 1995 Tisch was the chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish influence there. Subsequent efforts by Turner to acquire a major network have been obstructed by Levin’s Time Warner, which owns nearly 20 percent of CBS stock and has veto power over major deals. Viacom, Inc, headed by Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein), a Jew, is the third largest megamedia corporation in the country, with revenues of over $10 billion a year. Viacom, which produces and distributes TV programs for the three largest networks, owns 12 television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing. Its publishing division includes Prentice Hall, Simon & Schuster, and Pocket Books.

It distributes videos through over 4,000 Blockbuster stores. Viacom’s chief claim to fame, however, is as the world’s largest provider of cable programming, through its Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, and other networks. Since 1989, MTV and Nickelodeon have acquired larger and larger shares of the younger television audience. With the top three, and by far the largest, media companies in the hand of Jews, it is difficult to believe that such an overwhelming degree of control came about without a deliberate, concerted effort on their part. What about the other big media companies? Number four on the list is Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, which owns Fox Television and 20th Century Fox Films. Murdoch is a Gentile, but Peter Chermin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew. Number five is the Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S. subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America, is run by Michael Schulhof, a Jew. Alan Levine, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division. Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as “the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States,” is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew. The best known of the smaller media companies, Dreamworks SKG, is a strictly kosher affair.

Dream Works was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg, all three of whom are Jews. The company produces movies, animated films, television programs, and recorded music. Two other large production companies, MCA and Universal Pictures, are both owned by Seagram Company, Ltd. The president and CEO of Seagram, the liquor giant, is Edgar Bronfman Jr., who is also president of the World Jewish Congress. It is well known that Jews have controlled the production and distribution of films since the inception of the movie industry in the early decades of the 20th century.

This is still the case today. Films produced by just the five largest motion picture companies mentioned above-Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony, Paramount (Viacom), and Universal (Seagram)-accounted for 74 per cent of the total box-office receipts for the first eight months of 1995. The big three in television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS, and NBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are no longer independent entities. While they were independent, however, each was controlled by a Jew since its inception: ABC by Leonard Goldenson, CBS first by William Paley and then by Lawrence Tisch, and NBC first by David Sarnoff and then by his son Robert. Over periods of several decades, these networks were staffed from top to bottom with Jews, and the essential Jewishness of network television did not change when the networks were absorbed by other corporations. The Jewish presence in television news remains particularly strong. As noted, ABC is part of Eisner’s Disney Company, and the executive producers of ABC’s news programs are all Jews: Victor Neufeld (20-20), Bob Reichbloom (Good Morning America), and Rick Kaplan (World News Tonight). CBS was recently purchased by Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Nevertheless, the man appointed by Lawrence Tisch, Eric Ober, remains president of CBS News, and Ober is a Jew. At NBC, now owned by General Electric, NBC News president Andrew Lack is a Jew, as are executive producers Jeff Zucker (Today), Jeff Gralnick (NBC Nightly News), and Neal Shapiro (Dateline).

The Print Media After television news, daily newspapers are the most influential information medium in America. Sixty million of them are sold (and presumably read) each day. These millions are divided among some 1,500 different publications. One might conclude that the sheer number of different newspapers across America would provide a safeguard against Jewish control and distortion. However, this is not the case. etc

--

The Effect Of Jewish Control Of The Media

These are the facts of Jewish media control in America. Anyone willing to spend several hours in a large library can verify their accuracy. I hope that these facts are disturbing to you, to say the least. Should any minority be allowed to wield such awesome power? Certainly, not and allowing a people with beliefs such as expressed in the Talmud, to determine what we get to read or watch in effect gives this small minority the power to mold our minds to suit their own Talmudic interests, interests which as we have demonstrated are diametrically opposed to the interests of our people. By permitting the Jews to control our news and entertainment media, we are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence on our political system and virtual control of our government; we also are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children, whose attitudes and ideas are shaped more by Jewish television and Jewish films than by their parents, their schools, or any other influence.

Global Zionism And The New World Order:

The Dangers Of Not Addressing A Key Issue

Part 1  Cont As Well As Source http://theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media.htm

Edited by rbear
all after "I will post some more on this"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.