Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayke911

your in fur a treaty, on mars, about water

26 posts in this topic

http://qz.com/512974/if-there-is-liquid-water-on-mars-no-one-not-even-nasa-can-get-anywhere-near-it/

The world’s space powers are bound by rules agreed to under the 1967 Outer Space Treaty that forbid anyone from sending a mission, robot or human, close to a water source in the fear of contaminating it with life from Earth.

All space missions to an alien world are bound by planetary protection protocols. On Mars, these protocols determine which areas a mission can and cannot land, and how far it can explore after landing. And the more we learn about Mars, as a 2014 report makes it clear, the more special regions are being found where we can’t send missions.

NASA’s hype around the discovery of liquid water on Mars can be explained by its constant need to increase funding for its work. And that attention seems to be helping. But it won’t be eager to tell you that its human mission, currently planned for 2030, will inevitably contaminate Mars with microbes, and break the rules of an international treaty.

link to treaty itself... it's real

http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/treaties/outerspacetreaty.html

no this is about how they signed a treaty, abd now cannot go near water due to earthly contamination

did you even read what I posted? lol

Edited by jayke911

no this is about how they signed a treaty, abd now cannot go near water due to earthly contamination

did you even read what I posted? lol

No, I didn't click the link. Just saw the fuss about the water and assumed it was the same. lol.

Well regardless, I think NASA'a knows all about the water lakes and ponds everywhere
on mars already. They're just playing more of their shenanigans. Contaminate the water?
Really now? We humans probably came from mars when mars was partially destroyed
in the first place.

Treaty? 
They don't need to abide by no stinking treaty.
How would anyone know what they did up there? 
It's not like they're going to tell us the truth anyway.

Thanks for the post. 
I didn't know there was one.

1 person likes this

Well regardless, I think NASA'a knows all about the water lakes and ponds everywhere
on mars already. They're just playing more of their shenanigans. Contaminate the water?
Really now? We humans probably came from mars when mars was partially destroyed
in the first place.

CM,do you believe that there was a privatized space program and we have been exploring space(sucxessfully)?Landed on moon and mars?are there other alien races or are we just moving off the landfill we made?i would really like to hear what u know.nasa is def slowly moving along to letting the aliens be known.i remember since i was about 12 they have been finding water on mars.in some shape or form

Treaty? 
They don't need to abide by no stinking treaty.
How would anyone know what they did up there? 
It's not like they're going to tell us the truth anyway.

Thanks for the post. 
I didn't know there was one.

yeah Lucy, it's like federation law... prime directive of star trek

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0SO8xj2RgtWPQIAehhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEydjlsMDJ0BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjA5MzVfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1443608439/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fLaw_in_Star_Trek/RK=0/RS=i_u6kFYas970bRlgjcOKBQylpWk-

CM,do you believe that there was a privatized space program and we have been exploring space(sucxessfully)?Landed on moon and mars?are there other alien races or are we just moving off the landfill we made?i would really like to hear what u know.nasa is def slowly moving along to letting the aliens be known.i remember since i was about 12 they have been finding water on mars.in some shape or form

Oh man, please don't get me started on this. As a child I had two old people teach me the many secrets
into my teen years before they left and I was never able to find them again. They began teaching me at
4 years old. Before you ask, no, it wasn't anything to do with the Church, though they did teach me about
"The I Am That I Am."

They taught me many things, showed real images even way back then. As far as Mars is concerned, well
they told me first of all that the earth, moon, and mars were and still are connected, and you cannot talk
about one without including the others.

I'll give you just basics because I could write thousands of pages. I will continue in one moment. I will
highlight everything cause I would like for everyone to read it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.