Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

ISIS (aka CIA) Planning Nuclear Tsunami (Killing Several Hundred Million)

30 posts in this topic

I already posted this. No one was interested. Not one reply.

Oops, sorry.  I didn't see it.  Why no one finds it interesting is beyond me though? 

Oops, sorry.  I didn't see it.  Why no one finds it interesting is beyond me though? 

Yeah, I thought that too, but I attributed that towards the flat earth thread being so popular.

Yeah, I thought that too, but I attributed that towards the flat earth thread being so popular.

I hope this forum can always be well rounded.  I love the flat earth arguments but I do think there are many important things that we're missing.

It may also be a matter of burnout on ISIS. It's like we've reached the point where it would be better to burn down the house than try to kill all the termites.

It may also be a matter of burnout on ISIS. It's like we've reached the point where it would be better to burn down the house than try to kill all the termites.

Is the world getting bored with the ISIS/CIA threat?  If that's the reality (which is great that people are not caring for the pseudo-fear mongering), then they're going to try to make ISIS our central concern very soon.  I thought September was a good month for it since there was so much speculation surrounding September already but it looks like I was wrong. 

Hopefully, it won't be something major like the reporter claims in the article above.

I hope this forum can always be well rounded.  I love the flat earth arguments but I do think there are many important things that we're missing.

Yeah, more people have joined this forum, so now we're getting a much larger
selection of ideas and threads. There was a lot of fluff and fill in threads that the
mods even posted to fill in the gaps.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Is the world getting bored with the ISIS/CIA threat?  If that's the reality (which is great that people are not caring for the pseudo-fear mongering), then they're going to try to make ISIS our central concern very soon.  I thought September was a good month for it since there was so much speculation surrounding September already but it looks like I was wrong. 

Hopefully, it won't be something major like the reporter claims in the article above.

Personally, I think TPTB are waiting for something that isn't under their control, that gives them the green light. They will spin the event to their advantage and deceive everyone into thinking a new utopia has arrived, likely along the lines of space aliens running the planet for us because we can't. It might even look "real" at first. But they can't pretend to be benevolent for long.

Personally, I think TPTB are waiting for something that isn't under their control, that gives them the green light. They will spin the event to their advantage and deceive everyone into thinking a new utopia has arrived, likely along the lines of space aliens running the planet for us because we can't. It might even look "real" at first. But they can't pretend to be benevolent for long.

Well I was told that when ISIS gets started, the whole thing will be a 24 hour event across
the entire globe, and the it will continue afterwards. I did a thread on it someplace here.

Well I was told that when ISIS gets started, the whole thing will be a 24 hour event acrossthe entire globe, and the it will continue afterwards. I did a thread on it someplace here.

Yes you did, I've seen the title but been busy with other things, sorry. ISIS is a tool or weapon, a means to an end, and a brutal battering ram to pick up the pace of world domination.

Yeah, more people have joined this forum, so now we're getting a much largerselection of ideas and threads. There was a lot of fluff and fill in threads that the
mods even posted to fill in the gaps.

I never posted a thread here that I didn't feel was important and informative.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.