Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Are You Sure You Want To Know What McDONALD’S BURGERS Are REALLY MADE OF???

11 posts in this topic

Really this is some sick shit . CSB http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/vomit.gif

Are You Sure You Want To Know What McDONALD’S BURGERS Are REALLY MADE OF???

By conspiracyclub - Sep 27, 2015

McDonald’s Uses Worm Meat Fillers But Can Legally Call It 100% Beef. Large companies have been the subject of rumors that they substitute unusual or unethical substances in their products, usually to decrease costs. McDonald’s is not immune to such claims. McDonald’s has been accused of using everything from worms to cow eyeballs in its burgers. Dating far back to at least 1978, there have been rumors that McDonald’s restaurants use earthworms in their hamburgers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there is PINK SLIME
"Pink slime" is a dysphemism for a meat-based product the meat industry calls "lean finely textured beef" (LFTB), "finely textured beef", and "boneless lean beef trimmings" (BLBT). It was also derided as "soylent pink".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets talk MEAT GLUE

Video: Meat glue turns cheap cuts of beef into a fake ribeye steak

Meat glue is always going to be totally weird sounding but we’ve all eaten it before (if you eat at fast food restaurants, at least). It’s derived from blood and is a clotting agent that allows different types of meat to stick to each other, hence the name. You can do a lot of weird, Frankenstein-type experiments with it.

Link : http://sploid.gizmodo.com/video-meat-glue-turns-cheap-cuts-of-steak-into-a-fake-1710126929

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Smiley :happy: I am happy to report that I have been totally vegan were meats are concerned and have been for many years . I still use some organic dairy Milk Butter and Cheeze . Except for some sea foods and now do to radiation I have mostly given up on wild caught fish . 

I think I would be better off to glen the land of wild berries grasses and bugs . Than eat the shit humans eat .

Now where to hid from the toxic waste dump of food ! http://www.animateit.net/data/media/august2009/th_hiding.gif

Is there any proof of McDonalds using worms?  I read the article and there's nothing there but conjecture.  Vegans have a bad reputation for lying their asses off (i.e., the ends justify the means) in order to get people to stop eating meat. 

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

They are the worst tasting burgers compared to any other fast food restaurant. I try not to eat any of that kind of stuff. Black Angus burgers at the local steakhouse here are awesome and only a dollar fifty more than a fast food combo. (side note: if the shtf, I would eat cooked worms and other insects, maybe it's a good idea to practice now lol)

Worms are good for you, plenty of human beings eat worms around the world daily and have so for thousands of years, nothing wrong with it.

Worms are good for you, plenty of human beings eat worms around the world daily and have so for thousands of years, nothing wrong with it.

This is true, but our culture doesn't serve side dishes of worms and most of us find it pretty distasteful, except in an emergency situation like starvation. We're spoiled.

This is true, but our culture doesn't serve side dishes of worms and most of us find it pretty distasteful, except in an emergency situation like starvation. We're spoiled.

absolutely we are spoiled. They aren't doing anything wrong as it is listed as a filler and teh FDA knows about it so i don't see the issue.

Don't eat at Mc Donalds if no likey is my opinion.

absolutely we are spoiled. They aren't doing anything wrong as it is listed as a filler and teh FDA knows about it so i don't see the issue.

Don't eat at Mc Donalds if no likey is my opinion.

https://www.intellihub.com/regulators-war-on-americans-fda-covers-up-crimes-for-big-pharma-epa-for-chemical-companies-usda-for-biotech-and-cdc-for-vaccine-industry/

It's amazing that anyone still eats fast food. It's cheap for a reason! I happen to like burgers on occasion but I'll stick to my 6 bucks a pound organic beef prepared in my own kitchen. I know where my hands have been and when they were last washed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.