Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can Flat Earthers explain this Please?

20 posts in this topic

It's basically 8 minutes plus of condescension and he talks about himself not being angry for more than a minute of it, when it's completely obvious that he's angry. I don't understand why people have to get this upset about what someone else does with their time and what they research. Debate is fine, it opens up new avenues, but talking down to people never accomplished anything. I can't get past his swearing and condescending voice to get much else out of it. Maybe that's just me.

1 person likes this

It's basically 8 minutes plus of condescension and he talks about himself not being angry for more than a minute of it, when it's completely obvious that he's angry. I don't understand why people have to get this upset about what someone else does with their time and what they research. Debate is fine, it opens up new avenues, but talking down to people never accomplished anything. I can't get past his swearing and condescending voice to get much else out of it. Maybe that's just me.

Thanks for the review. I'll pass on it. I don't mind dissension, if it's done properly and respectfully.

Debate helps both sides. It points out your weak areas and forces you to dig deeper for proofs.

Thanks for the review. I'll pass on it. I don't mind dissension, if it's done properly and respectfully.

Debate helps both sides. It points out your weak areas and forces you to dig deeper for proofs.

about sums it up

1 person likes this

about sums it up

Pretty much! I don't get why that side of the debate gets so angry & resorts to name calling. Like that Truthiracy guy on Youtube that makes cartoons with chipmunk voices to ad hominem the argument away.   

I think what some people don't get is that the FE debate is not just about proving the Earth is sphere or flat. It is bout addressing that we have been lied to (again). Flat Earthers are simply searching for truth, sure they could be wrong but at least they aren't drinking the NASA koolaid. 

Pretty much! I don't get why that side of the debate gets so angry & resorts to name calling. Like that Truthiracy guy on Youtube that makes cartoons with chipmunk voices to ad hominem the argument away.   

I think what some people don't get is that the FE debate is not just about proving the Earth is sphere or flat. It is bout addressing that we have been lied to (again). Flat Earthers are simply searching for truth, sure they could be wrong but at least they aren't drinking the NASA koolaid. 

That doesn't make any sense...

if you are going after NASA then go after all of NASA and quit cherry picking one thing like flat earth. if you don't want to be ridiculed then quit ridiculing 7 billion people..it is pretty simple to understand

That doesn't make any sense...

if you are going after NASA then go after all of NASA and quit cherry picking one thing like flat earth. if you don't want to be ridiculed then quit ridiculing 7 billion people..it is pretty simple to understand

Lol how does it not make sense? Seriously which part of it specifically does not make sense? Dude, get a freaking clue. Saying we've been lied to about the Earth is going after NASA. 

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

I am saying is that name calling & negative emotion does not help one's argument, people who argue sphere earth consistently do this in their videos. 

Lol how does it not make sense? Seriously which part of it specifically does not make sense? Dude, get a freaking clue. Saying we've been lied to about the Earth is going after NASA. 

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

I am saying is that name calling & negative emotion does not help one's argument, people who argue sphere earth consistently do this in their videos. 

So do flat earthers ....

How come you have such a hard time not seeing it both ways? Why is it you can only see on side on the coin. Interesting isn't it? Shall I provide you some youtube video about flat earthers when they do the same thing? You don't want to see it though now do you?

So do flat earthers ....

How come you have such a hard time not seeing it both ways? Why is it you can only see on side on the coin. Interesting isn't it? Shall I provide you some youtube video about flat earthers when they do the same thing? You don't want to see it though now do you?

Please do, I would love to see the Earth proven sphere, I have believed that model for much of my life. 

Please do, I would love to see the Earth proven sphere, I have believed that model for much of my life. 

i already gave you a video above...

Neg Tugent, excellent username! :cool:

Why thank you Challenger. :banana:

Edited by Ned Tugent

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.