Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Moslem Rapist Caught on CCTV Snatching 6YO White Girl for X, Tosses Her in Trash When Done

8 posts in this topic

This chilling footage shows the moment a convicted sex offender cruises the streets in his car looking for his next victim – and locates a six-year-old girl riding her bicycle.

Imran Khan, 34, from Accrington, already had a conviction for a sexual offence involving a 12-year-old girl in 2008 and was on the sex offenders’ register. He was jailed for nine years, but was released in 2013. cont some here (comments and shorter title) 

and long title/video here

Public executions ! Would put a stop to this terrorist chit .

I don't think it would. See Mohammad would approve as she was a non Islamist and not wearing a hija (if I said that right or table cloth around her head). She was also not fully covered so they consider it fair game. Public executions would only send the said people 72 virgins (or so they think) as they were following the words of holy quoran. It would probably actually insinuate more "attks" because "the rest" are not tolerant to their religious beliefs and are persecuted for them, furthering their recruitment. (totally messed up but way it would be)

I don't think it would. See Mohammad would approve as she was a non Islamist and not wearing a hija (if I said that right or table cloth around her head). She was also not fully covered so they consider it fair game. Public executions would only send the said people 72 virgins (or so they think) as they were following the words of holy quoran. It would probably actually insinuate more "attks" because "the rest" are not tolerant to their religious beliefs and are persecuted for them, furthering their recruitment. (totally messed up but way it would be)

Everything in this world is so ass backwards ! I know you are right . So I have another idea we can wrap them in bacon before we kill them over a fire fueled by burning qurans .

All this is giving me a headache but one thing for sure is that we do live in interesting times .

1 person likes this

Child rapist huh?

Burn off sex organ centimeter by centimeter.

Wait liberal period of time per burn.

Insert items in anus by size from smallest to largest without causing death.

Blind with acid.

Sew mouth shut.

Then start the real torture of the filthy bastard.

Hell will have scum but not too damn soon!

:angry:

Don't forget that some of our so-called Dem leadership have been trying to get pedophiles on a protected class list here in the U.S., I wonder if there are any similar moves across the pond.

Edited by Cinnamon

Don't forget that some of our so-called Dem leadership have been trying to get pedophiles on a protected class list here in the U.S., I wonder if there are any similar moves across the pond.

Its all around the world, been going on for years. Basically what happens is they selectively do things. I have seen this first hand. Basically a child rapist molested a 9 year old. The person did every single sex act to her there was. The person read 3 books, something like karma sutra and the other 2 I am not aware of what they were called. He also watched max hardcore videos and had the 9 year old do all the acts in the max hardcore videos (pissing all over her, in her mouth, making her drink it, etc).

Same with all the books, every singe thing that could possibly be done. He also showed this stuff to her while he defiled her. He kept a record of the exact minute/day all of this happened and did this for months. Later he started harassing the mum of the child sending her text messages like your daughter is a slut/etc and why. Basically on this day, this time, I did this, this, and this. She did this, this, and this. I had her etc. Keep in mind the mum had no problem locating the place where all this happened at. The cops claimed they could never find it. 

Anytime there would be some leeway, it would be "shuttered from the top". The cops had the cell phone, the confessions, every single thing, yet they always stopped investigating and said "there is nothing we can do". Now what does this tell us? Its ok to molest 9 year olds? This is what I got out of the police actions. Keep in mind this was about 10 years ago. Remember guys the statue of limitations is 15 years, so possibly if I ever get any money, I will track this guy down and get his ass prosecuted, best  I can. I know if the evidence has not been removed yet, its still in evidence in the police evidence room. 

I do know somewhere around where this guy lives at, not exactly but think I could find it.

Also the same guy said he molested tons and tons of girls, but he has never seen a slut like this 9 year old. He admitted everything, yet the police refuse to do anything about it. I also remember prior to this about 3-4 kids were racing in one vehicle to this guys house/or from (not sure which, but I think maybe from) and flipped on the train tracks. They were all minors. I think all of them died when they flipped. What happened about this? Nothing besides "it was an accident". Basically never looking past the accident to find out where they were going from/coming from. This was about 5 years before this guy was with this 9 year old I described above. 

Edited by rbear
+ _______

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.