Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Drunken Jedi Master, One Night Only

30 posts in this topic

I grabbed the moonshine again after last night's Moonshined eclipse, I was feeling cocky.  I'm a Jedi so it takes a little more than a keg of beer worth to affect me, but even I can't last long against the beast, lol.  Pure homemade stuff, Portuguese Moonshine, made by a friend's family, aged 3 years now.  I think they used potatoes mostly because I can taste it.

Ask me a question, I know way more than I should for a happy life here.   :padllbli:

4f229d7e84b2a27e21c25132879f3c5427211c9e

2 people like this

If a woodchuck was chucking wood at a rate of 4 pieces per second while traveling on a train from Chicago to San Francisco going 52 miles per hour with 15 passengers all carrying 3 bags and in each bag they had 11 items 2 of which were identical items in one-third of the passengers as the sun approached its zenith within 3 arc seconds how many ounces of moonshine did you consume while reading this?

I got one! You really believe we believe your only drunk tonight? As a fellow Jedi, I know better ^.^

Okay, that was my humor question, now be ready for my loaded. "When I say 'God', what does that mean to you?"

If a woodchuck was chucking wood at a rate of 4 pieces per second while traveling on a train from Chicago to San Francisco going 52 miles per hour with 15 passengers all carrying 3 bags and in each bag they had 11 items 2 of which were identical items in one-third of the passengers as the sun approached its zenith within 3 arc seconds how many ounces of moonshine did you consume while reading this?

... and the electric powered train was traveling west at 42mph while the wind speed was
32mph towards the east, in which direction would the smoke travel?

1 person likes this

... and the electric powered train was traveling west at 42mph while the wind speed was32mph towards the east, in which direction would the smoke travel?

Potato of course!

On 9/28/2015, 9:32:11, RabidWolf said:

OK... good question, I will try to put it in perspective best I can....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/a8/76/83a8765b5cf7c7b50a665083d94d2450.jpg

Factor in the eclipse in the moonshine....

http://i0.wp.com/gigglesgobblesandgulps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Pink-Lemonade-Moonshine-Cocktail4.jpg

The answer is W.

:biggrin:

I might have actually been able to answer that question if it didn't trail off into funny, lol.

On 9/28/2015, 9:41:10, JibbyJedi said:

OK... good question, I will try to put it in perspective best I can....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/a8/76/83a8765b5cf7c7b50a665083d94d2450.jpg

Factor in the eclipse in the moonshine....

http://i0.wp.com/gigglesgobblesandgulps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Pink-Lemonade-Moonshine-Cocktail4.jpg

The answer is W.

:biggrin:

I might have actually been able to answer that question if it didn't trail off into funny, lol.

That's just the shine talkin!

Looks like kool aid though.

You know what they say about kool aid...

I got one! You really believe we believe your only drunk tonight? As a fellow Jedi, I know better ^.^

Okay, that was my humor question, now be ready for my loaded. "When I say 'God', what does that mean to you?"

:chuckle:

Actually that was the case for me for many years, Jim Beam was my drink, ask Liberty & some of the regs at LOP.  In 2015 though, this might be the 7th time I've consumed alcohol, I pretty much put the bottles down early this year, just wasn't feeling it for an escape anymore.

God.... the Force consciousness, electromagnetic force, affected by consciousness, the observer.  We can change the outcome of most experiments based on who is observing them.  Therefore.... what's the point of doing them, lol.  We believe we're making headway with them though so we continue.  We already know all the answers.

Oh Jibby needs to try apple pie MoonShine from Louisianna...That's Moonshine when it tastes just like apple pie and no alcohol at all. Still don't understand how.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.