Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Black Power

9 posts in this topic

Well, even if all the races eventually mixed together and everyone looked alike, they would simply find some other reason to divide themselves and hate each other. That's the human way. 

smh, 2015 and people still don't get we're all in this together. For better or worse, til death we part ^.~ See what I did there? Yeah ya did.

Well, even if all the races eventually mixed together and everyone looked alike, they would simply find some other reason to divide themselves and hate each other. That's the human way. 

I am so glad that I was born a Smiley . Humanity sucks as it is .

WalMart fired me because I am round and yellow . Now lets talk racism Mr.Sam Walton .

I am so glad that I was born a Smiley . Humanity sucks as it is .

WalMart fired me because I am round and yellow . Now lets talk racism Mr.Sam Walton .

Equal rights for Smileys! 

1 person likes this

The racism in this country has gotten so much worse recently.
Or maybe it's just that everything is on the internet so we see more of it.

The racism in this country has gotten so much worse recently.
Or maybe it's just that everything is on the internet so we see more of it.

Lucy it's not just on the internet it's gone crazy here in my home town of 22,000 people . The home blacks here don't even like whats going on here with all the outside blacks moving in . I went to school with many here . It is much worse now than it was in the 60s and 70s . Now here come the ******* .

Lucy it's not just on the internet it's gone crazy here in my home town of 22,000 people . The home blacks here don't even like whats going on here with all the outside blacks moving in . I went to school with many here . It is much worse now than it was in the 60s and 70s . Now here come the ******* .

Yeah, I think it really is much worse now.
I live in an area with a low black population but I'm hearing some pretty awful things from friends in cities.

1 person likes this

This will get me a warning, maybe temp ban, but thankfully I think I'm well enough liked to not earn an ATS style permaban.

Now before you continue, the joke I'm about to tell is extremely racist. It is not how I feel. It's just good for shock lols. That said, if you are offended easily, you need to stop now.

Did you?

Last chance...

k, if you stuck with this, then you know I'm about to say some stupid shit, which, and I can't say this enough,isn't my point of view, just a shocking joke that's good for shock lolz. This is literally your last warning thin skins.

Two black men are walking along a common street (that alone tells you how old this joke is), when they spot a sign "Become White! Only 25 cents!" (Another dead giveaway on age of this joke) 

They both look at eachother, and the first says, "Hey, if we were white, we'd be able to get a good job, and live like white people do!"

The second says, "Yeah, but I only have a dime."

The first, "That's okay! I got 15 cents. Give me your dime, and when I'm white, I'll get you a quater in no time and you can be white, too!"

The second agrees, and give his friend his dime. The first walks into the business, and one hour later comes out white (don't ask me how).

Our* still true black brother goes to his former black brother and exclaims, "Wow! It worked. Now get me my quater so I can change, too!"

New White Guy, "Get a job, ******"

*Dodges tomatoes* Talk to real Gs in the hood, that's how those that make it act. It's a joke based on fact and to slam sellout/white greed. Then again, I'm a racist (apparently). That's why black people hate me...wait a minute >.> that's not true at all. Well, some do. But they never served time with me ^.~ I told this joke to an all black audience in jail, and wasn't killed (though the joke did kill. You never saw so many laughing brothers. "That's so like a cracker!"). Let's see how evolved the internet really is.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.