Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ever wonder about this?

18 posts in this topic

I am going to ask you all some questions here and see if you are truly awake yet.

1. Why is the entire Universe black and dark

2. Why is the entire Universe so vast, so vast you cannot get anywhere, no escape

3. Why is it that after 70 years of trying to get out of our orbit with spaceships, we finally can get out, but we can't live out there? Strange isn't it, like something already has thought about this and made it impossible to do. No matter how much knowledge obtained still impossible.

4. Do you know where you really are yet?

5. How come there is no escape?

6. How come even if you were able to build a spaceship and travel the stars you would still be stuck here in this Universe and couldn't no matter how long and hard you searched you can never escape?

7. Ponder on these questions and then maybe you will start to see the real hidden secrets. They will scare the shit out of anyone once you understand the first question you have to ask yourself. Where am I?

MMM I am.

1.  Its not, its thy perspective that is.

2.  As above...

3.  Its not impossible, nothing is.

4.  I do.

5. Ah perspective, why art thou so fucky

6. Density factor.

Eternal q. in 7 ..nice epiphany in itself.  Im not scared, are you?

MMM I am.

1.  Its not, its thy perspective that is.

2.  As above...

3.  Its not impossible, nothing is.

4.  I do.

5. Ah perspective, why art thou so fucky

6. Density factor.

Eternal q. in 7 ..nice epiphany in itself.  Im not scared, are you?

I stopped being scared long ago when i emerged out of the rabbit hole and realized the truth.

I am going to ask you all some questions here and see if you are truly awake yet.

1. Why is the entire Universe black and dark

2. Why is the entire Universe so vast, so vast you cannot get anywhere, no escape

3. Why is it that after 70 years of trying to get out of our orbit with spaceships, we finally can get out, but we can't live out there? Strange isn't it, like something already has thought about this and made it impossible to do. No matter how much knowledge obtained still impossible.

4. Do you know where you really are yet?

5. How come there is no escape?

6. How come even if you were able to build a spaceship and travel the stars you would still be stuck here in this Universe and couldn't no matter how long and hard you searched you can never escape?

7. Ponder on these questions and then maybe you will start to see the real hidden secrets. They will scare the shit out of anyone once you understand the first question you have to ask yourself. Where am I?

Love Q&As. But before I start, a lil props, TW i see you knocked out +20 this week. Congrats. You took the shit storm and showed everyone you don't flinch. I like it.

1. Space o.o

2. That's temporary. Just like before, the sea was impassable. Then the ocean. Then space. You give mankind enough time, we don't have limits. I personally believe that is because we are made in the likeness of a being who has no limits.

3. You think space travel and colonazation is taking too long? It took like, a thousand years to move between metal ages.

4. I hope I'm wrong, because if I'm right, this isn't a place I would wish on anyone.

5. Idk, never looked to "escape", as I'm  a hold my ground kinda guy. Irish roots. We're tough mother fuckers.

6. Again, that's possible. Maybe not with todays tech, but Cern's LHC already is opening portals. It's just they'reso small only an atom can get through. Imagine what we will do in 20 years if you think about how far tech has come since 1995.

7. I am the Last1oftheJedi, and I'm right where God wants me. 

That was fun, we should do this again sometime. ^.^

God is so smart. Why on earth would He put man in a position to infect the rest of His creation. I'll tell you where we are at, we are in a place to learn some manners, though most refuse. So we will come to the point of self  inihlation and God will sweep his remnant up and start afresh. I for one am glad man can't trash any more space than he already has. The earth is almost ruined from his greedy ways.

God is so smart. Why on earth would He put man in a position to infect the rest of His creation. I'll tell you where we are at, we are in a place to learn some manners, though most refuse. So we will come to the point of self  inihlation and God will sweep his remnant up and start afresh. I for one am glad man can't trash any more space than he already has. The earth is almost ruined from his greedy ways.

To prove that their is a GOD. To prove that no matter how smart you think you will be, you will never be smart enough. To prove your a finite being with a finite time, with finite experiences and that is all you got. To prove no matter how knowledgeable you ever get or become you will never escape this place as it has limits and you will never escape death. Maybe to prove that anything and everything you could possible think about it still is not enough as the game can be changed.

To prove that their is a GOD. To prove that no matter how smart you think you will be, you will never be smart enough. To prove your a finite being with a finite time, with finite experiences and that is all you got. To prove no matter how knowledgeable you ever get or become you will never escape this place as it has limits and you will never escape death. Maybe to prove that anything and everything you could possible think about it still is not enough as the game can be changed.

The flesh is the only part that is limited, and yes, you certainly will escape
death because there really is no such thing. Just for the body/flesh because
the spirit will certainly escape death because it can never die.

So yes, there is always an escape...

The flesh is the only part that is limited, and yes, you certainly will escapedeath because there really is no such thing. Just for the body/flesh because
the spirit will certainly escape death because it can never die.

So yes, there is always an escape...

I am not trying to get religious here buddy, not at all.

I can switch this to viewing it from a scientific standpoint. You are a 3 dimensional being and stuck here in this 3 dimensional world.

I am not trying to get religious here buddy, not at all.

I can switch this to viewing it from a scientific standpoint. You are a 3 dimensional being and stuck here in this 3 dimensional world.

I answered your question honestly, and you did bring the word God into it yourself.
"To prove there is a God" sounds pretty religious to me, so how can one not respond
accordingly?

I answered your question honestly, and you did bring the word God into it yourself."To prove there is a God" sounds pretty religious to me, so how can one not respond
accordingly?

That's correct and why I said I can now take you to the scientific approach too. The point is that no matter which approach you take, you end up with the same dilemma and the dilemma is we are stuck here, no escape.

Sure you can hypothesis that their is something else after you die or something else spiritually, but that is just a belief and not verifiable because no one can verify it. Then you look at it from a scientific approach and you realize no escape from a 3 dimensional world, not even with your mind as your mind is 3 dimensional. So, stuck again. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.