Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The New World Order Isn’t Coming It’s Here!! Pope and Obama Reveal All at UN Assembly!

17 posts in this topic

The New World Order Isn’t Coming It’s Here!! Pope and Obama Reveal All at UN Assembly!

Monday, September 28, 2015

By Lisa Haven

At the United Nations Sustainable Development assembly that took place September 25-27th,  many world leaders gathered together to address the panel, each with their own “message” for the world. 

It is at this assembly that President Obama, Pope Francis and many other globalists gathered together to flaunt their aspirations of attaining a New World Order in order to combat climate change and terrorism. Obama called for a strong development of an international order, a bolder fight against terrorist, and specifically targeted any who objected the international governance. While the pope called for environmental justice while painting “material prosperity” as the enemy. Here is the breaking report… 

View this link for Lisa's video : http://right.is/politics/2015/09/the-new-world-order-isnt-coming-its-here-pope-and-obama-reveal-all-at-un-assembly-41653.html

What ever happened to Lisa Haven who wrote that above article?
Not sure if you guys knew that she's a member here?

What ever happened to Lisa Haven who wrote that above article?
Not sure if you guys knew that she's a member here?

Never knew that what scared her away?

Nothing scared her away, she just stopped posting, probably because she's gotten busier with doing her own thing. I think she makes a lot of vids and stuff.

Lisa has done a great job . I wish her well and my God bless her . A real trooper .

I just wish she was a smiley like me ! But then I wish everyone would smile . :biggrin:

Never knew that what scared her away?

Probably just lost interest or just too busy with the other websites she publishes on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.