Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

‘Hundreds’ of angry parents to confront GA school board over lessons on Islam

10 posts in this topic

This is way I have a issue with national government being in control of education for anything other than maybe math,history and science  .

‘Hundreds’ of angry parents to confront GA school board over lessons on Islam

September 28, 2015

LOGANVILLE, Ga. – A lot of parents in the Walton County school district are outraged that their children are studying Islam in depth, while their Christian religious beliefs are largely ignored.

Hundreds of parents plan to address the Walton County Board of Education at its next meeting Oct.10 to raise several issues with social studies lessons for middle schoolers that they believe are biased toward Islam and overstep parental authority, news95.5 reports.

“I believe my children are my responsibility and I believe I need to be the one teaching them what we believe instead of the school,” parent Bill Green told the news site.

http://eagnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/islamlesson.jpg

Read the whole post here : http://eagnews.org/hundreds-of-fired-up-parents-to-confront-ga-school-board-over-lessons-on-islam/

How is it that the government can take good old Christian prayer out of our schools and then swing in this bull shit. 

This world is changing for the worse 

How is it that the government can take good old Christian prayer out of our schools and then swing in this bull shit. 

This world is changing for the worse 

Clearly, the atheists were used to get Christianity out, and the vacuum it left was to be filled by vile islam.

Why is islamic indoctrination taught in schools?  Probably because of all the muslim teachers.  Take the UK for example.

"The Muslim Teachers Association was established in 1979 and is a non-profit making organisation (freaking muslim teachers can't even spell) run by and for Muslim teachers. We aim to be the first point of call for Muslim teachers and educators alike, as well as people interested in the education of Muslim pupils and supporting Muslim teachers. It provides support and advice to Muslim teachers and addresses issues that Muslim teachers and pupils are facing in school."

NEA: Trojan Horse in American Education

By Chalkbrd on November 9, 2005

Format: Paperback
I'm a teacher and I read this book years ago, shortly after it first came out. At that time I was working in a school system that required either joining the NEA or paying almost the exact same amount of money to it and not having a say in it. For two years, I mindlessly paid my dues and was a member. Then, I decided to read the material I had been given by the NEA. It was a 75-page, very fine print 8 1/2 x 11" book(let). I read every word of it and was amazed at some of the thing the NEA was supporting. Then I heard about this book on a radio program and when I read it, I saw that this man was pointing out the very things I had already seen.

The NEA is not a harmless group that merely wants the best for the education of our children. The changes that are happening in education are part of an overall agenda and that agenda is NOT to produce the most intelligent and well-educated children we can.

If you are an educator today, please read this book! Don't give your money mindlessly to this organization. You expect your students to research their facts and you need to do the same yourself. You owe it to yourself and the children you teach. Joining the NEA is NOT the best way to educate our youth!

This author has excellent documentation for what he says. It is well worth your time to read. Even though it was originally published in the 80's, the NEA has only gotten worse. (Did you know the NEA was sued a couple of years ago for misappropriation of funds?)

Once you read this, you'll wonder how intelligent people like teachers have been duped into thinking this is only a pro-education group. (Did you know teachers are now referred to as "agents of change"? After reading this book, you'll know why.)

Why is islamic indoctrination taught in schools?  Probably because of all the muslim teachers.  Take the UK for example.

"The Muslim Teachers Association was established in 1979 and is a non-profit making organisation (freaking muslim teachers can't even spell) run by and for Muslim teachers. We aim to be the first point of call for Muslim teachers and educators alike, as well as people interested in the education of Muslim pupils and supporting Muslim teachers. It provides support and advice to Muslim teachers and addresses issues that Muslim teachers and pupils are facing in school."

Organisation is the British spelling so it's correct for them as they learned English in Europe. A muslim organization in America should consist of Americans raised in the states in order to have any clout. But alas, we import everything, including vile people.

Not to fret, Native Indian religions were against the federal law in the USA for nearly 55 years after the 14th amendment. This tempest in a teapot is little different.

Organisation is the British spelling so it's correct for them as they learned English in Europe. A muslim organization in America should consist of Americans raised in the states in order to have any clout. But alas, we import everything, including vile people.

:DWsKVPL:

:wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.