Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Never A Serious Answer (NASA) Found Water On Mars?

53 posts in this topic

They didn't say "may have" this time, they gave it a definite maybe though?

I can't keep track anymore, they announce similar every year after some Pagan holiday.

I posted this all over LOP today in any NASA Mars threads I came across.... basically shows what looks like a NASA camp out at Devon Island near Greenland, has a rover with camera on site, set up looks like long term there, tripods with cameras set up, and signs that say "MARS PROJECT" all over them.

They didn't say "may have" this time, they gave it a definite maybe though?

I can't keep track anymore, they announce similar every year after some Pagan holiday.

I posted this all over LOP today in any NASA Mars threads I came across.... basically shows what looks like a NASA camp out at Devon Island near Greenland, has a rover with camera on site, set up looks like long term there, tripods with cameras set up, and signs that say "MARS PROJECT" all over them.

Years ago there was a widely publicized photo of John Glenn relaxing in his astro-not suit enjoying a sandwich and Coca Cola.

Insiders contended this photo was snapped during one of his flights.

WHILE HE WAS CIRCLING THE EARTH!

I remember this image distinctly.

I have been unable to find the photo in question despite decades of searching!

I think it was once available from Never A serious Answer (NASA) at one time.

Traces of it have been cleansed and sanitized. Criminals In Action (CIA) terms.

I believe nothing NASA says!

Period.

Water on Mars NASA?

Use it for an enema slugs!

:yah:

If there's water then there's evaporation which means rain and an atmosphere... right?

This is NASA Lucy!

:1XqXnoz:

Not Cinnamon!

:sad:

You should read the article. :) I didn't have much to say about them they'd want to hear.

Edited by Cinnamon

This is NASA Lucy!

:1XqXnoz:

I know they lie about everything but I think Mars is inhabitable.
I believe it did support life in the past and is currently colonized.
Crazy, I know... 
:unsure:

1 person likes this

I know they lie about everything but I think Mars is inhabitable.I believe it did support life in the past and is currently colonized.
Crazy, I know... 
:unsure:

But that's more of being a hybrid NASA believer/disbeliever than knowing they lie about everything.  Everything usually includes all details, and it seems to come down to that too, everything is/was a lie from them, from satellites, to ISS, to landing on other planets/flat planes, everything they show us in space, rocket launches arcing downward, the very shape of the Earth is being questioned by millions of people this year alone, so it's kind of hard to believe anything they've told us about Mars.

In the video I posted there's a NASA camp near Greenland with signs that say MARS PROJECT with small rovers and cameras set up with terrain similar to Mars, minus the red filter glazing.  I use to believe the same about Mars, because I really wanted to believe it..... but the real truth might be even more uplifting than their millions of miles away to everywhere alleged facts, and our nearest neighbors may be at ground level and in range if the Earth is proven flat conclusively, which is getting to be that way so far it seems.

Edited by JibbyJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.