Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are Professional Sports Fixed?

18 posts in this topic

:1XqXnoz:

Big MLB, NFL and NHL fan.

Not NBA fan.

Have always wondered.

My inside sources say yes.

Too much gambling $ at stake.

What do you folks think?

:happy:

Edited by solomonkane
Added Word

Yes, all prime time sports are fixed. If you want to see real competetion that isn't being influenced you gotta go to literal before High School Level. Because, by high school, the scouts already have some pull and push.

And people that would say, "Well the whole team would have to be in on it" or "Someone would've ratted already", wrong. First, it only takes a ref, and the coachs' concent. The players need never know what's going on. Why get so many people involved? 

As for why no long term coach has come forth and been like, "The mafia fucked me outta a championship this year!"...well, I mean use some common sense. First, that coach would be called a liar and soar sport. Second, those that are in the game of controlling the game, know what happens to those that talk. Loose lips sink ships and snitches get stitches. Not just them though. Got a family to think about, now, Mr. Brady. We killed 4 Kenndies and got away with it. You think those superbowl rings will protect you, now?

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

I seen a video about this that was done by some news org (dateline or such). It showed its all rigged and how. Searching youtube prob can pull it up or searching a search engine.

who do you think will win super Bowl this year???? nope your wrong it's Isis.  Isis by nfl rules will chop one head off each down abd take the penalty for unnecessary roughness, until the Cardinals have not enough men to continue abd forfit.... lol forfeit spelled funny...

Isis.... wins

1 person likes this

who do you think will win super Bowl this year???? nope your wrong it's Isis.  Isis by nfl rules will chop one head off each down abd take the penalty for unnecessary roughness, until the Cardinals have not enough men to continue abd forfit.... lol forfeit spelled funny...

Isis.... wins

:jptdknpa:

Thanks!

yes.....The only sport I can think of is Golf. You can't fake putts to make them. I guess you could pay someone to miss them, but with the million dollar paychecks for the win, I doubt someone is going to pay a player 10 million dollars to lose a tournament.

how did you have so many negative reps twisted words.... when I saw you originally had -30

The more negative the better bro, it means I do not follow and I am not a group thinker...Oh yes it doesn't matter if it is Conspiracy theory or mainstream..all the same buddy.

it shows me how many people only care about control and how many people only care about how they are perceived. Hence 99% of all CTers fail.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.