Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Flat Earth Weather Balloon Launch Results (Better Video) - Equipment Failure

35 posts in this topic

In short, the one balloon sadly achieved only 30,000 feet.  Nice and flat at 30,000 feet with some other interesting things (the footage is interesting).  However, it's VERY disappointing that no one gets to claim victory yet  on whether the world is still flat at over 100,000 feet - they're going to repeat the launch soon (hopefully, they won't be lame enough to ask for more donations).  No word on the England launch. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMGUfw0_GHQ

Edited by Rothbard

Actually at the end of this supposed video it does show the curvature. I already downloaded the video using youtube downloaded for future reference so when he edits it and destroys the curve he can look like a fool.

Actually at the end of this supposed video it does show the curvature. I already downloaded the video using youtube downloaded for future reference so when he edits it and destroys the curve he can look like a fool.

Seems your mind is pre-made up already and all you are out to do is prosecute them in the future trying to refute whatever neutral evidence emerges.  You clearly see what you want to see in both people and video footage. 

Do you want to know the truth regardless of what it is, or do you just want to believe what you were told originally and all your life and will do whatever it takes to make sure your beliefs never change?  Your original information remains your only information, defended to the death if need be.

2 people like this

This is from the user Mr. Thrive and Survive on his youtube channel where it clearly shows a curvature by his own doing. you will also notice that his mouse is in his own video to stop the video.

28v7k3c.png

1eqj5c.png

This is from the user Mr. Thrive and Survive on his youtube channel where it clearly shows a curvature by his own doing. you will also notice that his mouse is in his own video to stop the video.

28v7k3c.png

1eqj5c.png

I put a straight edge on it. It looked flat. From that height, you should see a pronounced hump in the middle. 

28v7k3c.png

1eqj5c.png

Are you determining shape by using land masses?  Maybe try using a ruler on top of the atmosphere layer, or would that layer dip and rise with all the terrain below it?  Are you frame by framing it to find even the slightest bending?  YES.... are you going to cry and throw a hissy if your original facts turn out to be lies, YES... are you throwing a hissy fit now and slandering anyone who is in opposition of your opinions, YES.

Good luck with that.

Everytime the camera leveled out the horizon appeared flat. I do have to say that MrThriveAndSurvive failed horribly and that causes me to have some serious concerns about his honesty. I hope that he rebounds quickly on this and completes the experiment. Otherwise, I'll seriously question his honesty. Where is Jeranism's video? What about England?

Everytime the camera leveled out the horizon appeared flat. I do have to say that MrThriveAndSurvive failed horribly and that causes me to have some serious concerns about his honesty. I hope that he rebounds quickly on this and completes the experiment. Otherwise, I'll seriously question his honesty. Where is Jeranism's video? What about England?

Maybe it's more about Mr. T&S's intelligence level with these type of things, though he claims to have been a meteorologist in the Navy, I'd think he should know more about the technical details & such than I could teach myself from Google searches.  Battery time wasn't accounted for 100% assuredly prior?  I would've made sure prior.  Not enough helium used?  How hard is that to research and make sure to have correctly?  Fogged up lenses?  No information online besides RainX for fogging that people suggested on their high altitude cameras?

Kind of seems like competency issues with him rather than honesty, but who knows really.  He said he's 55 and all this was brutal on him out in the desert.  Maybe he should have handed this project off to someone more capable dealing with other folks money, I would have if I felt slightly unsure of the results expected based on my inexperience.

On 9/28/2015, 4:09:29, VonLud said:

Way to fail.

http://i.imgur.com/UAcdtFp.jpg

At least he tried. We all sit around and judge the people who get off their backsides and do something they believe in. Balloon tests, unfortunately, are not the way to go. We need a rocket, man.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.