Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Live stream/ U.N. General Assembly Opens With Focus on Syria, ISIS and Refugees

5 posts in this topic

listen to the hypocrites, Chinese pres. is up there saying they want a new type of cooperation, win/win. Wants to level the playing field. sovereign equality He thinks China is a democracy. Contemporary international governance... doesn't sound good to me! Put justice before interests. Joint contributions. He's poking the U.S. in the eye over and over regarding our using force against other countries without saying he's talking about the U.S. Talks about visible and invisible hand regarding markets. What does that mean?

Visible/invisible hand is the difference between the commie full-control model and the laissez faire "organic" model. The latter is what makes people prosper; the former is what makes the 1% richer and richer.

Visible/invisible hand is the difference between the commie full-control model and the laissez faire "organic" model. The latter is what makes people prosper; the former is what makes the 1% richer and richer.

Well, well... today I typed the words "laissez faire" and now I just got spam mail from the Laissez-Faire Club.

Dang, I wish I could get a functioning browser that doesn't keylog me! I'm on Linux and can only get Google Chromium browser to work. Firefox is a resource hog and I just don't like them as a company. Opera can't seem to figure out YouTube (I refuse to install Flash, and though YT uses an html5 alternative, Opera can't make it work). Midori is great but it can't figure out  .htaccess protected directories.

A pox upon spyware!

Edited by Challenger

Talks about visible and invisible hand regarding markets. What does that mean? - Cinnamon

Public markets are for the unwashed masses. Prim and proper.

The real $ changes hands in all markets beneath the public radar. Call them black markets.

Trust nothing you see or hear from governmental sources Cinnamon.

:vFpL81r:

:wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.