Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

The Lie Known as the Talmud

10 posts in this topic

First, we all know I normally put vids in vids section. But this is worth talking about.

Second, this vid "marching to zion" has been seen by most, but if even one hasn't seen it, then this whole post is worth it.

Third, while some concider this kinda talk anti-semtic, anyone that knows me, knows I love the jews. Even now that AC isn't my biggest fan (word play Brillance), that doesn't change the belief I have, that most all jews are real deal. That converstion to Judasim is ligit. Why? Cause I never met a false one. Then again, I wasn't ever invited to the Council on Foreign Relations.

Fourth, I believe the Talmud to be a lie. A work created by the same the crafted a golden calf, and so because i love those that truely love God, i bring this forward. Not to demean or insult, but to simply show those that love God, that maybe their leadership be bsing them. And duh, welcome to conspiracy, right?

Fifth, because all good plays deserve 5 acts, just because it's something i believe, doesn't make it true, and I welcome any refutes, weither harsh or civil, if you can back them with 1 simple fact. Don't even need two, I'll settle for one.

With that, grab some popcorn and a cold one and let's enjoy "Marching to Zion"

First, we all know I normally put vids in vids section. But this is worth talking about.

Second, this vid "marching to zion" has been seen by most, but if even one hasn't seen it, then this whole post is worth it.

Third, while some concider this kinda talk anti-semtic, anyone that knows me, knows I love the jews. Even now that AC isn't my biggest fan (word play Brillance), that doesn't change the belief I have, that most all jews are real deal. That converstion to Judasim is ligit. Why? Cause I never met a false one. Then again, I wasn't ever invited to the Council on Foreign Relations.

Fourth, I believe the Talmud to be a lie. A work created by the same the crafted a golden calf, and so because i love those that truely love God, i bring this forward. Not to demean or insult, but to simply show those that love God, that maybe their leadership be bsing them. And duh, welcome to conspiracy, right?

Fifth, because all good plays deserve 5 acts, just because it's something i believe, doesn't make it true, and I welcome any refutes, weither harsh or civil, if you can back them with 1 simple fact. Don't even need two, I'll settle for one.

With that, grab some popcorn and a cold one and let's enjoy "Marching to Zion"

:DWsKVPL:

I will add that I once was in Wal Mart and found a person talking a different language. Later (not sure how long), I was in the mall and seen this same person. I went up to her and said hello and asked what language was she speaking in Wal-Mart to that guy. She said basically "you overheard me"(and was kind of shy about it but said "hebrew".

I continued to visit her every day talking to her and trying to learn as much as I could. Well she left a week after I found her in the mall and went back to Israel. She said she believed in the Torah and that she was being arranged to marry someone she never met as thats their customs there. I did talk to her about the King James Bible and gave her a copy of it on cd read by Alexander Scourbie (72 hrs long). What this means as some believe the talimud and others believe the Torah? Well maybe someone else can comment on this because I am out of time for now. 

Torah is basically the Old Testament, but Talmud is the vile document written (I think) during the Babylonian captivity. Arranged marriages are only typical of the very orthodox Jews, and are cultural rather than divinely mandated. As for Bible versions, I'd have given her something in modern English, because what matters most is understanding.

Torah is basically the Old Testament, but Talmud is the vile document written (I think) during the Babylonian captivity. Arranged marriages are only typical of the very orthodox Jews, and are cultural rather than divinely mandated. As for Bible versions, I'd have given her something in modern English, because what matters most is understanding.

Biblically speaking of course ...

:rolleyes:

Well she did say she was coming back possibly the next year, however I didn't get a chance to see her or see if she did or not. This was about 10 years ago, possibly 9. I gave her the audio because it really moves you and its like God speaking to you. It is very easy to hear the word of God through the Alexander Scourbie version of KJB. I never did ask her if she was a Jew, however I did notice she was very reserved around me, but when I would disappear, there was a strange man who she traveled with (her captor who had her try to sell mineral hand stuff from the dead sea (was really cool stuff but I didn't have the $ to buy it, but did get it for about $1.00 at a garage sale around the time or later, I forget exactly).

Anyways, the "captor" would rub all over her and basically be sexually suggestive by my observation with her (observing after talking to her in another store), but she claimed she was not to be seen as talking to someone and could only talk if she was "soliciting the product", basically hiding our conversations. She did hope that he would not observe me repeatedly visiting her, and if so questioned about it, she would just say he had some questions about the product. She claimed she slept on the floor with about 4 or so others (I forget exactly) in a 1br apt. I tried to make the best of our time together, and tried to learn as much as possible from her before she had to leave.

I tried to meet her after/before work but she said she could not slip away and worked about 12-16 hours a day at the kiosk in the mall. While I had little money (still have basically 0), that did not stop me from visiting the mall every once and a while, which is how I seen her second after overhearing her in wal-mart, then continued to visit her for a week. 

cont from last post, I told her to please whatever she did, please listen to it, and she agreed she would. I hope she did, or will one day if she hasn't already.

cont from last post, I told her to please whatever she did, please listen to it, and she agreed she would. I hope she did, or will one day if she hasn't already.

It's certainly better than nothing, that's for sure. But one thing that many Jews aren't aware of is that Isaiah 53 describes Jesus perfectly, and if you could just focus on that at first, it would be great. But I understand that opportunities were few in this case.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.