Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dead Venus Blue

Hello everyone

5 posts in this topic

This site was recommended as,an alternative to LOP. I was told quite a few lopsters post here. Kinda sucks having to leave a forum you were part of for 4/5 years. Oh well. Hopefully this will be my new "home".

1 person likes this

This site was recommended as,an alternative to LOP. I was told quite a few lopsters post here. Kinda sucks having to leave a forum you were part of for 4/5 years. Oh well. Hopefully this will be my new "home".

​I can relate to leaving a forum. I belonged to another forum for many years. The climate changed there and I felt that I didn't really belong anymore. I was a forum refugee for a while until I eventually ended up on COP.

COP is a great place that has a lot of respectful, intelligent members.  As you probably know, we are a work in progress. The captain of this ship and his first mate are really good people who are working day and night to create a civilized CT forum for all of us to enjoy.

Welcome Home!

whoa no way DVB. welcome to the forum..glad to see a fellow lopper. havent been on loppy for awhile now. enjoy yourself and continue to support cop.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.