Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dying CIA Agent Claims He Assassinated Marilyn Monroe

3 posts in this topic

Dying CIA officer Normand Hodges claims he assassinated 37 people, including Marilyn Monroe. The 78-year-old said he worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative. He also admitted to acting as a hitman for the governmental agency between April 1949 and March 1972.

Normand Hodges is slowly dying. The retired CIA officer confessed to committing the assassinations during his stay at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, in Norfolk, Virginia, according to a World News Daily report.

Hodges was trained in martial arts and as a sniper. However, the former CIA agent said he is well versed in using explosives and poisons.

According to Hodges, Marilyn Monroe was the only woman he ever assassinated. Hodges said Marilyn “had to die.” Monroe had to be eliminated because the famed actress had become a “threat for the security of the country.”

Your News Wire reported a comment made by Normand Hodges regarding Marilyn Monroe’s death.

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro. My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders … I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2016545/dying-cia-agent-claims-he-assassinated-marilyn-monroe/#zuIWM8VVl6ujY5Mf.99

Her name was Norma Jean.

That is the name I remember her by.

A troubled young girl at first.

Later on to become a troubled celebrity.

She was murdered without doubt.

My prime suspects are the Kennedy boys.

Criminals In Action (CIA) is always in murder mix.

I see a troubled little girl when I remember her.

Not the sexpot motion picture actress most recall.

May you possess the peace denied you in life Norma.

SK

:cjnohced: <<< Norma was far more than a :padllbli: toy!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.