Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Pillars of Light

19 posts in this topic

yesitis2.gif

I want it to be real... Unless it's a HAARP-NASA microwave laser weapon. :blink:

I was thinking blue beam myself. The only issue I have, is when the kid turned his camera to the side, the flash stayed paralelle. And no, I can't spell. It makes me wonder if it's just a light trick. But before everyone gets the mad face, that isn't a debunk, because that's what blue beam is all about.

I was thinking blue beam myself. The only issue I have, is when the kid turned his camera to the side, the flash stayed paralelle. And no, I can't spell. It makes me wonder if it's just a light trick. But before everyone gets the mad face, that isn't a debunk, because that's what blue beam is all about.

Yeah could def be a light trick or photoshop. Nowadays not even seeing is believing, hence blue beam, NASA & all these false flags. 

I think its fake like all the trumpets we heard everywhere across the planet years back. Back then it was sound, and now its light.

1 person likes this

I've seen these images for years now, started with that beam coming out of one of the pyramid temples in Mexico I believe several years ago, then a trend started, think people were recreating this in different photos.  This is a video from a month ago, these beams seem to go horizontal too not just vertical, so I have no idea what these things are.....

This guy takes that video and breaks it down frame by frame.... horizontal beams? lol

No idea what's going on with them, but it doesn't seem to be Scotty beaming anyone outta here.

Ahh.... Daboo7 reported on this too, so yeah it's probably hoaxery then.

He will sensationalize anything he can, so I'd hit mute while watching this video lol. 

It's good for showing several different beam photos though.

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

He will sensationalize anything he can, so I'd hit mute while watching this video lol. 

Hmmm, me maybe thnks deez images not real. Dahboo dude is a big sensationalist
and thrill seeker. He should show video instead of image stills. Maybe the japman dude
up above has the right idea.

Hey now! I like me some Dahboo. I know, he has his detractions, but I think he honestly wants to be part of the "Information Liberation". 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.