Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

JFK Murder Solved In 1963 After All Shots Fired

27 posts in this topic

Not any plainer than this ...

Trust your eyes!

Not Criminals In Action (CIA) propagandists ,,,

:balk2:

Made my jaw literally drop open seeing that. Thank you for the flick. Crraziness. Always knew it wasn't a lone nutter, but the driver...never suspected the driver.

Made my jaw literally drop open seeing that. Thank you for the flick. Crraziness. Always knew it wasn't a lone nutter, but the driver...never suspected the driver.

Few do.

Things best hidden in plain sight.

Witnesses attempted to tell.

Warren Commissioners suppressed everything.

Our government at work ... :padllbli:

Always seek truth friend.

On 9/27/2015, 4:45:47, solomonkane said:

Not any plainer than this ...

Trust your eyes!

Not Criminals In Action (CIA) propagandists ,,,

:balk2:

This is a good theory, definitely possible. I think Bill Cooper was a strong supporter of the driver-shooter theory. 

I always doubted this because it seems too obvious to be true & I believe the Zapruder film was heavily edited. However TPTB like to hide the truth in plain sight, so they may have left it in just to shove it in our face (they seem to love to do that). 

Based on eyewitnesses, the car stopped right when JFK was shot. You can also see in the video the passengers bodies lurch forward despite the car not braking (video editing). I like what "Everything's a Rich Man's Trick" proposes, which is that there were many shooters & they all missed except for the last resort shooter who was in the storm drain right where the car allegedly stopped. 

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesA/drain3.jpg

Here's the full documentary, some bogus info but also a lot of good stuff, I'm sure most of you have seen it already. 

Regardless, we know they took him out. Whether it was the driver who shot him, or who stopped the car so another shooter could, they succeeded. Here we are over 50 years later still theorizing, but we KNOW it was a government conspiracy. Just like 9/11. Sadly by the time the dust settles, the "patriot acts" have already been passed. 

Anyways, time to start drinking & watching the blood moon. :64pwFDH:

Have a blessed night all!

Regardless, we know they took him out. Whether it was the driver who shot him, or who stopped the car so another shooter could, they succeeded. Here we are over 50 years later still theorizing, but we KNOW it was a government conspiracy. Just like 9/11. Sadly by the time the dust settles, the "patriot acts" have already been passed. 

A) props to me for learning how to crop edit while still responding. Now I feel bad about how I handed FA's awesome drum jam.

B) Waaaaay ahead of ya. And yeah, that moon be pretty tonight. 

C) Whoever designed this to where I can fuck up and hit the back button and still have my post maintain to be retrieved, you are a internet master. Like a master builder, but cooler o.o

I thought they were supposed to release who dunnit after 50 years, but nobody piped up. 

The generation that witnessed his assassination are dead now or dying of cancer from the contaminated vaccines from the 60s. (SV40) The increase in Alzheimers is not coincidental either.

The generation that witnessed his assassination are dead now or dying of cancer from the contaminated vaccines from the 60s. (SV40) The increase in Alzheimers is not coincidental either.

Hey..I didn't witness the shooting, but I was 9 years old at the time and remember it well. I was in school and the teachers rolled a black and white TV into the classroom so we could watch the coverage. The teachers were all crying, but I didn't quite understand what the big deal was all about.

After school, I went home and watched the events unfold on my my own black and white TV.  I sat 2 feet in front of the TV, even though  I was told that sitting close to the TV would make me go blind.

Fast forward to 2015....I'm not blind or dying of cancer and am not suffering from dementia yet! I guess I'm one of the few they didn't manage to kill off.

:b0vpxS8:

On 9/27/2015, 8:13:41, Ned Tugent said:

This is a good theory, definitely possible. I think Bill Cooper was a strong supporter of the driver-shooter theory. 

I always doubted this because it seems too obvious to be true & I believe the Zapruder film was heavily edited. However TPTB like to hide the truth in plain sight, so they may have left it in just to shove it in our face (they seem to love to do that). 

Based on eyewitnesses, the car stopped right when JFK was shot. You can also see in the video the passengers bodies lurch forward despite the car not braking (video editing). I like what "Everything's a Rich Man's Trick" proposes, which is that there were many shooters & they all missed except for the last resort shooter who was in the storm drain right where the car allegedly stopped. 

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesA/drain3.jpg

Here's the full documentary, some bogus info but also a lot of good stuff, I'm sure most of you have seen it already. 

:P16MI8q:

Hey..I didn't witness the shooting, but I was 9 years old at the time and remember it well. I was in school and the teachers rolled a black and white TV into the classroom so we could watch the coverage. The teachers were all crying, but I didn't quite understand what the big deal was all about.

After school, I went home and watched the events unfold on my my own black and white TV.  I sat 2 feet in front of the TV, even though  I was told that sitting close to the TV would make me go blind.

Fast forward to 2015....I'm not blind or dying of cancer and am not suffering from dementia yet! I guess I'm one of the few they didn't manage to kill off.

:b0vpxS8:

I'm a survivor too but the fact remains that whoever plotted and carried out the murder got away with it. We all know it but successive generations don't. They lump the JFK murder into the same category as Lincoln....ancient history.

1 person likes this

I know you are married Mom but ...

:wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.